Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I am Roland (as I previously said) of the New Haven Alliance. I have a dual role as a Governor and a restless spirit. I can stop a lynch one time and the first day after I am killed I can cast 1 vote in a lynch (but can do nothing else or explain my vote).

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 12:27 PM
(10-02-2014 12:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am Roland (as I previously said) of the New Haven Alliance. I have a dual role as a Governor and a restless spirit. I can stop a lynch one time and the first day after I am killed I can cast 1 vote in a lynch (but can do nothing else or explain my vote).

I was doubtful of you because of the Restless Spirit role (because that is my role). But it looks like you have the EXACT same restrictions that I have.

I trust you, Rev.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 12:33 PM
(10-02-2014 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I am Mordecai a tracker with 10% chance of accidentally killing whoever I track. I prefer to get out in the open. The chance of being murdered by mafia does not outweigh the opportunity to form a strong townie alliance. If we have an idea of most of most of us there is no way the mafia can beat us.

True. You have proven yourself to me, and I did role-character reveal to you. If you wish to form an alliance, I am more than willing to participate. I have some information on roles, but not a whole lot.

Bigger question: Who did the cop investigate? What were the results.

Anyone here Lilith or T.K Baha?

I have heard one claim for Lilith. I won't out anyone yet though. I have talked to a few people who have talked to smerc but I haven't talked to her. I am curious about her role too.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 12:34 PM
(10-02-2014 12:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am Roland (as I previously said) of the New Haven Alliance. I have a dual role as a Governor and a restless spirit. I can stop a lynch one time and the first day after I am killed I can cast 1 vote in a lynch (but can do nothing else or explain my vote).

I was doubtful of you because of the Restless Spirit role (because that is my role). But it looks like you have the EXACT same restrictions that I have.

I trust you, Rev.

Wait you both have the same role? Consider

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I am Lilith, the role blocker. There, outed self.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
10-02-2014, 02:54 PM
(10-02-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was doubtful of you because of the Restless Spirit role (because that is my role). But it looks like you have the EXACT same restrictions that I have.

I trust you, Rev.

Wait you both have the same role? Consider

Not exactly the same role. I am only able to vote once after I am killed. I have no other special powers. If you look at my character, it actually fits in a macabre way.

Welp, my death doesn't even matter anyways, I'm still able to vote. Or at least once. The cop or thief (if there is even one) is free to investigate me.

10-02-2014, 02:55 PM
(10-02-2014 12:49 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I am Lilith, the role blocker. There, outed self.

Who did you roleblock last night?

10-02-2014, 02:57 PM
(10-02-2014 02:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Wait you both have the same role? Consider

Not exactly the same role. I am only able to vote once after I am killed. I have no other special powers. If you look at my character, it actually fits in a macabre way.

Welp, my death doesn't even matter anyways, I'm still able to vote. Or at least once. The cop or thief (if there is even one) is free to investigate me.

I wish more people would out their roles. Even if in a PM. To whom ever they find most trustworthy. The bigger our alliance the better chance we have.

10-02-2014, 03:00 PM
DLemon, how much do you trust smercury and why?

10-02-2014, 03:01 PM
(10-02-2014 02:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 02:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not exactly the same role. I am only able to vote once after I am killed. I have no other special powers. If you look at my character, it actually fits in a macabre way.

I wish more people would out their roles. Even if in a PM. To whom ever they find most trustworthy. The bigger our alliance the better chance we have.

You and Revenant are pretty much the only people I trust, right now. Him having the same restrictions as my role gives his account credence, and therefore same with EA. To anyone it may concern, if you trust me, you are free to PM me your role or any information you find relevent.

I have my suspicions on a few people, but I haven't any information to accuse anyone yet.

Are we going to lynch today?