Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
Vote: lynch lady jane

I hope she's not townie. She's been known to be both quiet in games, and defensive when questioned, even when townie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 06:18 PM
I am on my way to the studio so can only drop-in to defend quickly and hope for the best.

I'm TK Baha. I'm a shitty thief who only gets to steal a vote for the day phase after the night. I stole A2's vote for today.

I'm gonna choose a random who, to me, seems more guilty at this point than the others (though I have no concrete evidence which sucks) to 1. get A2's vote off my back and 2. hopefully hit an actual mafia.
I think EA, L&I and A2 are the most innocent right now....

That's all I got!

VOTE: VOSUR

I have to go, I might get a chance to check in and change vote very last minute in a couple hours if anyone figures out anything else that I can hop on board with.
10-02-2014, 06:24 PM
(10-02-2014 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am on my way to the studio so can only drop-in to defend quickly and hope for the best.

I'm TK Baha. I'm a shitty thief who only gets to steal a vote for the day phase after the night. I stole A2's vote for today.

I'm gonna choose a random who, to me, seems more guilty at this point than the others (though I have no concrete evidence which sucks) to 1. get A2's vote off my back and 2. hopefully hit an actual mafia.

That's all I got!

I have to go, I might get a chance to check in and change vote very last minute in a couple hours if anyone figures out anything else that I can hop on board with.
Ahhh Weeping

Ok I am in then. Lets force the quiets out one by one lol!

Change Vote: Lynch Vosur

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 06:32 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-02-2014 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am on my way to the studio so can only drop-in to defend quickly and hope for the best.

That's all I got!

That's bullshit. I am T.K Baha.

Plus, if you stole my vote, that means my vote for you doesn't count, which means you really don't need to get my vote off your back, because it DOESN'T count.

Liar anyone?

Does this really look like a vote stealer to you?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/T.K._Baha

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 06:26 PM
change vote: lynch vosur

Since the only thing we have to go on is that LJ was defensive (which she has been as townie in past games) I gotta change my vote to a person no one I have been in contact with has heard from.
10-02-2014, 06:37 PM
(10-02-2014 06:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  change vote: lynch vosur

Since the only thing we have to go on is that LJ was defensive (which she has been as townie in past games) I gotta change my vote to a person no one I have been in contact with has heard from.

Lynch: Vosur

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Well crap. Ok I have a few suspects now. Jeesh. I am going to stick with Vosur unless he says something. I like this whole idea of pressuring people into talking haha.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
10-02-2014, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 06:50 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-02-2014 06:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well crap. Ok I have a few suspects now. Jeesh. I am going to stick with Vosur unless he says something. I like this whole idea of pressuring people into talking haha.

Vosur lives in Germany. It s like 1:00 AM his time. he is most-likely asleep, and will be for the longest time.

Did anyone even bother to read the PMs I sent out?

Also, can someone explain to me how you guys can completely disregard the fact of TWO CONFLICTING ROLES (me and LJ) in favor of pressuring a sleeping dude (most-likely) to speak. Is Vosur even online to pressure?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 06:50 PM
I'll vote closer to the deadline....
I gotta have this thread on one tab, and my inbox on another tab Dodgy
PM's, PM's, PM's Tongue

10-02-2014, 06:51 PM
LJ seems off to me for some reason, continue lynch vote.