Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I am changing to
Vote: No Lynch

For the time being.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 06:56 PM
(10-02-2014 06:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am on my way to the studio so can only drop-in to defend quickly and hope for the best.

I'm TK Baha. I'm a shitty thief who only gets to steal a vote for the day phase after the night. I stole A2's vote for today.

I'm gonna choose a random who, to me, seems more guilty at this point than the others (though I have no concrete evidence which sucks) to 1. get A2's vote off my back and 2. hopefully hit an actual mafia.
I think EA, L&I and A2 are the most innocent right now....

That's all I got!

VOTE: VOSUR

I have to go, I might get a chance to check in and change vote very last minute in a couple hours if anyone figures out anything else that I can hop on board with.

That's bullshit. I am T.K Baha.

Plus, if you stole my vote, that means my vote for you doesn't count, which means you really don't need to get my vote off your back, because it DOESN'T count.

Liar anyone?

Does this really look like a vote stealer to you?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/T.K._Baha

T.K. Baha had shit stolen from him, so that = motive to steal! Blind, with no legs would = a pretty shitty thief! idk Confused

10-02-2014, 06:57 PM
(10-02-2014 06:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  LJ seems to check out now.

VOTE: no lynch as I don't have any worries.

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

How does LJ "check out"?

She and I both claimed the same role, how does this "Check out"?

has no one accounted for timezones? I just don't see how voting for Vosur is going to make him rise out of his bed, log onto TTA, and defend himself at nearly 2 in the morning.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 06:58 PM
(10-02-2014 06:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  LJ seems to check out now.

VOTE: no lynch as I don't have any worries.

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

How does LJ "check out"?

has no one accounted for timezones? I just don't see how voting for Vosur is going to make him rise out of his bed, log onto TTA, and defend himself at nearly 2 in the morning.

I changed my mind, you posted this after my edit. LJ is my lynch vote now.
10-02-2014, 06:59 PM
(10-02-2014 06:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well crap. Ok I have a few suspects now. Jeesh. I am going to stick with Vosur unless he says something. I like this whole idea of pressuring people into talking haha.

Vosur lives in Germany. It s like 1:00 AM his time. he is most-likely asleep, and will be for the longest time.

Did anyone even bother to read the PMs I sent out?

Also, can someone explain to me how you guys can completely disregard the fact of TWO CONFLICTING ROLES (me and LJ) in favor of pressuring a sleeping dude (most-likely) to speak. Is Vosur even online to pressure?
I read it. I just don't know who to trust anymore.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 07:00 PM
I've been trying to check out what's happening from time to time while studying for exams. I told you it would be hard for me to participate a lot L&I :/

I haven't followed a lot but I find the sudden wave against Vosur suspicious, LJ's "defense" weak (since when is claiming a role and randomly accusing someone else a defense?) and well, at least she had a chance to defend herself, Vosur didn't and most probably won't. So...

Vote: Lynch LadyJane

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
10-02-2014, 07:02 PM
(10-02-2014 06:58 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

How does LJ "check out"?

I changed my mind, you posted this after my edit. LJ is my lynch vote now.

If you're changing your vote be sure to submit a new vote. You can't edit vote posts.
Also bold your vote so it won't get missed.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 07:02 PM
(10-02-2014 06:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  That's bullshit. I am T.K Baha.

Plus, if you stole my vote, that means my vote for you doesn't count, which means you really don't need to get my vote off your back, because it DOESN'T count.

Liar anyone?

Does this really look like a vote stealer to you?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/T.K._Baha

T.K. Baha had shit stolen from him, so that = motive to steal! Blind, with no legs would = a pretty shitty thief! idk Confused

What kind of logic is that? And if thats the case. Lynch me, since my claim conflicts with hers. When I die, it'll expose her for the liar she is. at least lynch someone who can/ will defend themselves.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Ok the way I see it we need to vote either LJ or A2. I am fine with either as we have a 50/50 chance with it and eliminating the wrong one gives us the right one tomorrow in a 1 for 1 trade. So in true mafia fashion.

Vote: Atothetheist

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Lynch LJ, an impostor wouldn't sacrifice themselves for the truth.