Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(10-02-2014 07:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok the way I see it we need to vote either LJ or A2. I am fine with either as we have a 50/50 chance with it and eliminating the wrong one gives us the right one tomorrow in a 1 for 1 trade. So in true mafia fashion.

Vote: Atothetheist

Personally, I am fine either way. Vote for me, and you will find out about lady jane. Vote for lady Jane, and you will find out about me.

At least you aren't lynching a defenseless man under the guise of pressuring him.

Vote: LadyJane

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
10-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I still feel dumb for even considering LJ was checking out. Hobo
10-02-2014, 07:10 PM
(10-02-2014 07:00 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been trying to check out what's happening from time to time while studying for exams. I told you it would be hard for me to participate a lot L&I :/

I haven't followed a lot but I find the sudden wave against Vosur suspicious, LJ's "defense" weak (since when is claiming a role and randomly accusing someone else a defense?) and well, at least she had a chance to defend herself, Vosur didn't and most probably won't. So...

Vote: Lynch LadyJane

What? I don't think I have accused you of anything?

I just wanted to get people talking. Seems to have worked lol.
I didn't realize Vosur was sleeping.
We will lynch A2 tmw if LJ is innocent.

Ok last vote.
Change Vote: Lynch LadyJane

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 07:14 PM
(10-02-2014 07:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:00 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I've been trying to check out what's happening from time to time while studying for exams. I told you it would be hard for me to participate a lot L&I :/

I haven't followed a lot but I find the sudden wave against Vosur suspicious, LJ's "defense" weak (since when is claiming a role and randomly accusing someone else a defense?) and well, at least she had a chance to defend herself, Vosur didn't and most probably won't. So...

What? I don't think I have accused you of anything?

Ok last vote.
See, now thats good logic.

If LadyJane is lynched, and it turns out she is the cult leader (which I am confident she is), you will greatly appreciate it. If se turns out innocent, You will know the identity of either mafia or cult.

I don't see how this is NOT the situation you should go with.

10-02-2014, 07:17 PM
(10-02-2014 07:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:10 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What? I don't think I have accused you of anything?

Ok last vote.
See, now thats good logic.

If LadyJane is lynched, and it turns out she is the cult leader (which I am confident she is), you will greatly appreciate it. If se turns out innocent, You will know the identity of either mafia or cult.

I don't see how this is NOT the situation you should go with.

As I said either way was good with me so

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-02-2014, 07:32 PM
LadyJane is going to have a bit of a wakeup call Evil_monster
10-02-2014, 07:35 PM
DLemon I don't see where you changed your vote...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 07:44 PM
(10-02-2014 07:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  T.K. Baha had shit stolen from him, so that = motive to steal! Blind, with no legs would = a pretty shitty thief! idk Confused

What kind of logic is that? And if thats the case. Lynch me, since my claim conflicts with hers. When I die, it'll expose her for the liar she is. at least lynch someone who can/ will defend themselves.

My logic was telling me that her claim to be a TK Baha AND a shitty thief might sound plausible to some. What's your power/day-night action/thang, again?

10-02-2014, 07:50 PM
(10-02-2014 07:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  DLemon I don't see where you changed your vote...

(10-02-2014 06:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  LJ seems off to me for some reason, continue lynch vote.
used to be:
(10-02-2014 06:51 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  LJ seems to check out now.

VOTE: no lynch as I don't have any worries.

I realized rather quickly that letting Lady Jane off the hook was a bad idea, but nobody responded to my post yet so I quickly edited it, but not fast enough as A2 saw it.
10-02-2014, 07:50 PM
(10-02-2014 07:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What kind of logic is that? And if thats the case. Lynch me, since my claim conflicts with hers. When I die, it'll expose her for the liar she is. at least lynch someone who can/ will defend themselves.

My logic was telling me that her claim to be a TK Baha AND a shitty thief might sound plausible to some. What's your power/day-night action/thang, again?

I have none (or at least I don't alive.). I am a restless Spirit. That means I have a one-off ability to vote when I get killed. However, when I vote, I can't give any reasons as to why I voted the way I did, nor give out any information. It makes sense because TK was brought back as a zombie in the game (bought back from the dead, lol.)