Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 04:58 AM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 04:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What the hell? I went to sleep when this thread was at 19 pages...

Sorry Blush

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 09:01 AM
End of Night Two

LostandInsecure went out that night confident that she would be safe from harm. As she rounded a corner Atothetheist stood leaning against a wall, waiting for her. As the two stood staring at each other a third figure clumsily lunged at LostandInsecure from the side with a low growl. Before she could reacted the figure sank it's teeth into her neck, chewing her throat out before she even had time to scream.

LostandInsecure has been killed. She was Mordecai (Tracker).

Atothetheist stood and watched with mild amusement as LostandInsecure's lifeless body was torn apart by her feral killer. He was watching so intently that he failed to notice the enormous figure that had appeared behind him. As Atothetheist turned to walk away the man-mountain swung a gigantic fist at his face with a roar of "I PUNCH HIM". The fist hit him so hard that his entire body exploded from the force of the impact. The figure gave a cry of "NO TALKING, JUST PUNCHING" as he ran off into the night.

Atothetheist has been killed. He was General Knoxx (Godfather/Mole).

Begin Day Three

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Our comrade haz fallen. Weeping So long, L&I

But A2.... Eh heh heh. A2 iz dead!!! Hobo Evil_monster Hobo

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
11-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Ok well based on stuff from yesterday.

Vote: Lynch Undergroundp

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Can I haz a vote?

No, just cause I ain't a cute cat? Well...fair enough. Either way, I'm stalking you all. Stalking!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-02-2014, 10:03 AM
I am glad A2 got what he deserved, but not like this Sad
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
When DemonicLemon heard the news, he was overcome by sadness. Viewing the broken body of LostandInsecure,he vowed to kill every Atlas membee he could get his hands on.
11-02-2014, 10:34 AM
[Image: tumblr_inline_mttoyxPPDY1s5rt62.gif]
Yum yum.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-02-2014, 10:39 AM
(11-02-2014 10:34 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_inline_mttoyxPPDY1s5rt62.gif]
Yum yum.

Boom

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2014, 11:41 AM
(11-02-2014 10:34 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_inline_mttoyxPPDY1s5rt62.gif]
Yum yum.

Lol. Well. That was fun.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.