Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I'm starting to wonder if I am getting too into this game's story...

I wanna say lynch undergroundp but I don't think I have any leads.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 12:30 PM
If A2 was Mafia, who was it that killed him? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Screw it:

lynch undergroundp
11-02-2014, 01:24 PM
(11-02-2014 09:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok well based on stuff from yesterday.

Vote: Lynch Undergroundp

Based on what stuff?
I just made one quick post and acted according to what I could follow from the game (it's not easy following a mafia game while studying for Specific Learning Difficulties Dodgy )

I will probably be able to participate more today and tomorrow because I have a day off. It's surprising that no one has mentioned DeepThought who hasn't participated in the game at all.

You guys almost lynched Vosur just because a cult member suddenly decided to accuse him. I'm starting to suspect that the cult is growing stronger than the mafia and you don't realize it.

At least me and Vosur had something to say, what about DeepThought?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
11-02-2014, 01:30 PM
(11-02-2014 01:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 09:06 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok well based on stuff from yesterday.

Vote: Lynch Undergroundp

Based on what stuff?
I just made one quick post and acted according to what I could follow from the game (it's not easy following a mafia game while studying for Specific Learning Difficulties Dodgy )

I will probably be able to participate more today and tomorrow because I have a day off. It's surprising that no one has mentioned DeepThought who hasn't participated in the game at all.

You guys almost lynched Vosur just because a cult member suddenly decided to accuse him. I'm starting to suspect that the cult is growing stronger than the mafia and you don't realize it.

At least me and Vosur had something to say, what about DeepThought?

Actually what is damning both you and Vosur is stuff A2 said yesterday. Now we know A2 is scum and he was sticking up for both of you. As to Deep he is always quiet cause he lives on the wrong part of the world.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Lynch undergroundp.

So far I trust demonic lemon and rev, but I have no way to be sure.

It is early morning here and I cant check it at work.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-02-2014, 01:53 PM
(11-02-2014 01:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Actually what is damning both you and Vosur is stuff A2 said yesterday. Now we know A2 is scum and he was sticking up for both of you. As to Deep he is always quiet cause he lives on the wrong part of the world.

I don't remember him sticking up for me. And if you're talking about pm's, I could claim people have told me anything in pm's.

Actually, considering the fact that now here it is 10pm, it should be even harder for me to be here. It should be even easier for him to participate since the time difference almost reverses your night and day circles.

Plus, why take part in a mafia game if you can never be there? Availability is one thing, participation is another.

And if you're going there, the only reason I told you to lynch LJ and not Vosur is because we have almost the same time difference compared to you and I understand the difficulties, especially when you lynch him a couple of hours before the phase ends while he is sleeping and when a cult member voted for him (which makes me think that LJ was trying to distract people away from DeepThought, followed by possibly another cult member voting for Vosur immediately).

Considering all those things, even you sound more suspicious than me and him.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
11-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Vote: DemonicLemon

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2014, 04:27 PM
I also saw a pm from Ato that was very damning to this player...
Vote: Lynch undergroundp
11-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Vote: Lynch DemonicLemon

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]