Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
11-02-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I'm not even gonna cast another vote until we find out who D-Lemon is! I've heard some quirky claims, & might reveal all tomorrow... if I'm still alive Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
The town of New Haven argued meticulously over who they thought to be innocent, and who they suspected of being a nasty spy. Accusations were thrown back and forth like a hot potato, votes were changed tiresomely, and many were left confused by the events, but at the end of the day, the entire town of noob penises settled on their accusations. Lilith took her step upon the gallows. As the lynch mob placed the rope around her neck, Lilith pulled out Mordecai's sword from behind her, and dropped to her knees. Her heart broken by the betrayal of her friends, she shoved the sword through her chest, committing seppuku.

DemonicLemon has been lynched. He was Lilith, a roleblocker.

Day phase 3 has ended.

Night phase 3 has begun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-02-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
List of Mafia roles as I have them now.

Me: Roland - Governor/Restless Spirit
EA: Brick- 1 shot Vigilante
Smerc: Dr Zed- Town Doctor (90% chance to save a target 10% chance to kill)
Vosur: Dr. Ned- Cult Leader (from skype earlier today [2:57:09 PM] Aaron: no point in lying anymore, I suppose
[2:57:18 PM] Aaron: yes, I'm a cult member and so is undergroundp
[2:57:53 PM] Aaron: we're the last ones)
UnderGroundp: Marcus (I'm not sure of role)
Deep: Cop

Thegulegon: Mafia he had claimed to be a town roleblocker (a dancer) but obviously that is untrue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
Well I am going to go have some afterlife fun with DLemon, you guys avenge us ok.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 09:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I am going to go have some afterlife fun with DLemon, you guys avenge us ok.

DemonicLemon woke up on a solid bed. Aching and with clean bandages over his chest, he slowly opened his eyes and asked

"Oh god, what happened... L&I? Is that you? Where are we?"

Questions ran through Dem's mind. Was he fresh out of surgury? Is the town going to apologize to him? Heaven? Hell? Nirvana? Why was L&I here? Where was everyone else?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
11-02-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I am Clap Trap. A dancer. I wasn't told what dancing does. I wiki/googled it and "dancer" is an alias for role-blocker. I told you that I was only assuming, given that info, that role-blocking is what my "dancing" does. I've received no PM's from the mods over any results of my dancing. I danced for undergrounp night 1, danced for Ato night 2, & was going to dance for Vosur tonight, because you told me to.

You said Vosur had confirmed to you that he was the cult leader. You then claimed that you thought the game may have begun with 3 cult members...?... Said you had an Alliance with the cult...?... You also said that you thought DeepThought was the cop, so when he said you, & D-Lemon were innocent I decided not to vote to lynch D-Lemon!!!

Your claim of being Roland is the only reason I feel you may actually be townie, or at least that you began as one. Roland is a main (playable) character from the video game, & I figure if someone else was him a counter claim would have come out from the real Roland by now Undecided

Smerc got the same messages that I did. Maybe she has something to add? Smerc?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 09:25 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Heaven? Hell?

IT'S FUNNY BC YOU'RE ON AN ATHEIST FORUM

Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-02-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
I can back guley's post, every word 100% most importantly our uncertainty over what his power actually does.

I'm still highly suspicious of DT as mafia. He could easily claim cop, and throw out innocent results since mafia know who townies are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 09:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I am going to go have some afterlife fun with DLemon, you guys avenge us ok.
You and DemonicLemon:



[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
11-02-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 10:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 09:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I am going to go have some afterlife fun with DLemon, you guys avenge us ok.
You and DemonicLemon:



If posting youtube videos with boobs in them were allowed, I'd say the scene in God of War where the player bangs Aphrodite would be more appropriate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: