Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(11-02-2014 10:17 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You and DemonicLemon:

If posting youtube videos with boobs in them were allowed, I'd say the scene in God of War where the player bangs Aphrodite would be more appropriate.

Link please? PM

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-02-2014, 12:15 AM
(11-02-2014 10:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:17 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If posting youtube videos with boobs in them were allowed, I'd say the scene in God of War where the player bangs Aphrodite would be more appropriate.

Link please? PM

Obliged (a few hours ago)

If anyone else wants a link, let me know.
12-02-2014, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 01:47 AM by DeepThought.)
(11-02-2014 09:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I can back guley's post, every word 100% most importantly our uncertainty over what his power actually does.

I'm still highly suspicious of DT as mafia. He could easily claim cop, and throw out innocent results since mafia know who townies are.

If you guys fall for this shit I think I'll just quit playing mafia for a while on account of playing with the equivalent of handicapped retards...

Herpderrr!!!

derrrrrrrrr!!! Hobo

Besides... I'll probably be dead before the night is done...

I'm just pissed I revealed my role now. I suppose I shouldn't have bothered submitting any night action...

Fuckit... we are down with lynching on stupid ass whims... lets do this...
\

Rev is supposed to be innocent... lets lynch the dick!!! who's with me?

Lynch: Rev

retards...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-02-2014, 02:24 AM
[Image: deathdumbweb.jpg]
Lynch Rev

Can't be many townies left anyway. I think this game is now between mafia and cult... everything else is a distraction.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-02-2014, 02:32 AM
(12-02-2014 02:24 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  [Image: deathdumbweb.jpg]
Lynch Rev

Can't be many townies left anyway. I think this game is now between mafia and cult... everything else is a distraction.

Lol you were the cop in the last game and I believe I was the one who convinced everyone to kill you. Lol!! Sorry I was just doing my job.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Weeping Why, universe? Why?? Sadcryface2

12-02-2014, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 08:51 PM by Ferdinand.)
WHY are you retards lynching during the night phase? Laugh out load

DeepThought has been killed. He was Tannis, the cop.

After a long day of studying and investigating, Tannis retreated to her comfortable home. She immediately fell asleep. During the night, the silouette of a figure creeped into her room. Determined to complete the job with their bare hands, the figure proceeded to smother Tannis in her sleep. Sad... Tannis always had her reasons for being so paranoid.

TheGulegon has been killed. He was Claptrap, the dancer.

Unable to sleep, because robots do not sleep, Claptrap danced, because that's what Claptraps do. They dance. As he danced and danced, he suddenly felt something odd take over him. Errors flashed through his programming, and suddenly, whilst in the middle of an intricate dance, Claptrap... stopped working. Every wire in his little metal body completely shut down.

I'll do a sweet ass write up later. But trust me, the game isn't nearly over...

Night phase 3 ends

Day phase 4 begins
12-02-2014, 09:06 AM

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Vote: Lynch Smercury

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Did I win yet?