Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(13-02-2014 12:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 12:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MAY I JUST POINT OUT THAT THE LYNCH OF DEMONICLEMON WAS ALMOST AS RETARDED AS WHEN I GOT LYNCHED IN TIM'S KICK ASS GAME OKAY

BULLSHIT YOU GUYS

BULLSHIT

Tongue

I blame Deepthought not sharing info til it was too late to change the vote. Had he contacted me when I came up clean I would have done things differently. But ultimately it was Vosur who won this we should have just lynched him and UGP after A2 screwed up bad and cast suspicion on them but Vosur talked his way out of it.

Dammit, Vosur! You grammatically-correct bastard! Laugh out load Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Oh, and after much debating, Tim and I thought of a VIP player for this game.

VOSUR for staying on the down low! We thought the claim that you and undergroundp were remaining cult was completely retarded, but it worked in your favor, so huzzah!

Stevie came close, but he pulled the "I AM TK BAHA" and threw himself into ongoing traffic.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-02-2014, 02:16 PM
What a game! Remember the time I wanted to vote Vosur for a lynch? Good times. Drinking Beverage
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
13-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Just out of interest, what got everyone so convinced there was a cult?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-02-2014, 02:23 PM
(13-02-2014 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just out of interest, what got everyone so convinced there was a cult?

Without looking, I think it was A2 while he was 'innocent'.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
13-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Let me just say that Vosur is the genius behind this glorious ending.

Vosur, you already know it, but:

[Image: tumblr_lwudxidwA61qbbi50.gif]

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
13-02-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 03:22 PM by Atothetheist.)
(13-02-2014 02:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Let me just say that Vosur is the genius behind this glorious ending.

I make no excuses for my shitty playing in this game, but Vosur's plan was beast.

Good job buddy!

Ok... One excuse:
I had claimed TK Baha to L&I a loooooonnnnngggg time ago. So, I was already in trouble when LJ claimed it. So when bitches (sorry, I mean townies) started voting for Vosur (a second mafia member, but still you guys were lynching him for STUPID reasons regardless) I did a calculated risk and decided that throwing myself in harms way was the BEST solution that resulted with the least amount of mafia casualties. Underground volunteered, but she was relatively safe (except for her general silence in the game). So, it was my choice to throw myself under the bus, and get out with only one mafia death.

Also, I would like justify one other thing: Me claiming a cult leader was in the game. Yes, I honestly thought that. But that was because of three things: Vosur protected me night one, when LJ targetted me. Last mafia games, doctors could protect from cults, and LJ was INCREDIBLY defensive as an idep. That made me suspect that she wasn't townie at all, and her reluctance to share what she did to me made me believe that it was a possible conversion.

The last thing was When LJ role-revealed as the vote-stealer. I don't know who assigned TK as the vote-stealer... But come on!!! ( sorry, not the original point). She listed one of her reasons as GETTING MY VOTE OFF HER BACK. Now, when I looked at that, I found it strange since she said she stole my vote the night previously (if she stole my vote, then she shouldn't have needed to worry about my vote or me in the first place). So, naturally, I assumed cult leader.

And if I remember my BL correctly, TK ain't no cult leader. Ergo, I thought LJ lied about her character like I did, so I thought I could come out of it relatively unscathed. So, even if she was who she said she was, my death would lessen the mafia's casualty count, and if she wasn't who she said she was, it would merely cause people to trust me more as the guy who got the cult leader.

So, sure, I played badly, and sure, the mafia victory is Vosur's alone. However, at least I didn't play as badly as the people who actually believed he was the cult leader.

So, was my death really a screw up? I think not. It was a necessary sacrifice.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
13-02-2014, 03:16 PM
(13-02-2014 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just out of interest, what got everyone so convinced there was a cult?

If I may... perhaps it was the choice of colour in this post?
Blue usually goes with cult.

(10-02-2014 09:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  In a massive riot, accusations were flying all over the place as the town argued over who to send to the gallows. Finally, after a long and dramatic chain of events, the town settled on Lady Jane.

T.K. Baha took his leave to the gallows. Blindly (because he's actually blind) he didn't see his death coming.

Lady Jane was T.K Baha, a Vote Thief and Paranoid Gun Owner.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Good game guys!
13-02-2014, 03:37 PM
(13-02-2014 02:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Let me just say that Vosur is the genius behind this glorious ending.

Is that... Carl Sagan? Heart