Mafia XXIV: Borderlands

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXIV: Borderlands
(13-02-2014 05:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 05:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I've gained a nasty reputation for being a traitor and a mole. But, people seem to forget that I am a useful townie as well.

You had been setting off my alarm bells from day one. I actually told EA to use her 1 off kill on you if I died night one.

I left you alive to make you suspicious. Some of the veterans should have paid attention to you surviving. And it would hint that the mafia doesn't know who you are, meaning the majority of them (or at least the one in charge is a noob.)

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 06:23 PM
(13-02-2014 06:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 05:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You had been setting off my alarm bells from day one. I actually told EA to use her 1 off kill on you if I died night one.

I left you alive to make you suspicious. Some of the veterans should have paid attention to you surviving. And it would hint that the mafia doesn't know who you are, meaning the majority of them (or at least the one in charge is a noob.)

It turned out for the best for your teammates. I screwed up trusting Vosur. Mainly cause I thought his character was the perfect cult leader and had ties to LJ's character.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-02-2014, 07:18 PM
(13-02-2014 06:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 06:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I left you alive to make you suspicious. Some of the veterans should have paid attention to you surviving. And it would hint that the mafia doesn't know who you are, meaning the majority of them (or at least the one in charge is a noob.)

It turned out for the best for your teammates. I screwed up trusting Vosur. Mainly cause I thought his character was the perfect cult leader and had ties to LJ's character.

Dr. Ned and TK Baha?

Whaaat Tongue
13-02-2014, 07:58 PM
(13-02-2014 07:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 06:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It turned out for the best for your teammates. I screwed up trusting Vosur. Mainly cause I thought his character was the perfect cult leader and had ties to LJ's character.

Dr. Ned and TK Baha?

Whaaat Tongue

In The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, T.K. makes a surprise reappearance. After having been killed in the Arid Badlands, he is found to have joined the ranks of the undead and continues his new zombie existence in Hallow's End as Zombie TK Baha. In this incarnation T.K. returns once more in the Borderlands 2 DLC T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest.

From the Wiki

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-02-2014, 11:46 PM
(13-02-2014 12:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I blame Deepthought not sharing info til it was too late to change the vote. Had he contacted me when I came up clean I would have done things differently. But ultimately it was Vosur who won this we should have just lynched him and UGP after A2 screwed up bad and cast suspicion on them but Vosur talked his way out of it.

LO fucking L

You had all fucking day to change the vote and decided not to. I logged on during lunchtime at work. Read the timestamps and weep.

Don't blame me for your incompetence.

I was also upfront. I revealed my role and who I investigated night 1 and night 2.

You had all the info. I never contradicted myself. You even posted before the lynch.

You can only blame yourself.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-02-2014, 01:35 AM
(13-02-2014 03:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So, was my death really a screw up? I think not. It was a necessary sacrifice.
It was indeed. I wouldn't have been able to convince Revenant of my story if you hadn't publicly opposed the lynch votes against me. Yes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-02-2014, 07:59 AM
I haven't had the luxury of following the thread, but I see only a single mafioso was axed.

[Image: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif]

Oh well, at least Steven died. Bastard killed me on night one. Big Grin

14-02-2014, 08:10 AM
(14-02-2014 07:59 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I haven't had the luxury of following the thread, but I see only a single mafioso was axed.

[Image: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif]

Oh well, at least Steven died. Bastard killed me on night one. Big Grin

To get rid of the alliance you and L&I had built up. Not only are you an experienced player, but you have essentially confirmed yourself as townie as soon as L&I used the invention. Not only that, you confirmed EA, who was aligned with Rev,and so that formed three
confirmed townies right there, and a very good player, but still unconfirmed townie.

I judged that breaking up the alliance by killing one of the points of access would have been the best strategy, and infiltrating by the weakest link would be the way to go. However, my plan was hurried a bit after L&I called me out about my night action, and I was sweating bullets. When it was revealed she knew nothing, I took advantage of her coming to me.

EA was aligned with Rev (naturally), and so Rev would have cautioned her (as he already did) to not trust me at all. LostandInsecure was the only way I could have snuck in, and planted myself as townie, luckily, she came to me first.

14-02-2014, 08:26 AM
(13-02-2014 11:46 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 12:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I blame Deepthought not sharing info til it was too late to change the vote. Had he contacted me when I came up clean I would have done things differently. But ultimately it was Vosur who won this we should have just lynched him and UGP after A2 screwed up bad and cast suspicion on them but Vosur talked his way out of it.

LO fucking L

You had all fucking day to change the vote and decided not to. I logged on during lunchtime at work. Read the timestamps and weep.

Don't blame me for your incompetence.

I was also upfront. I revealed my role and who I investigated night 1 and night 2.

You had all the info. I never contradicted myself. You even posted before the lynch.

You can only blame yourself.

In all fairness, Deep, your absence in the game... Especially with your role, has made it a struggle for the townies. It would have been a big help for the townies had you actively participated in the game from the beginning.

All in all, I think the majority of us have made some mistakes. Some more serious than others.

Great game, guys.

14-02-2014, 08:27 AM
(14-02-2014 08:10 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  EA was aligned with Rev (naturally)...

What's that supposed to mean? lawls Tongue

Good game, A2. 'Twas an interesting one. Big Grin