Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 12:29 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
Just a reminder to make sure any Night Actions are sent to both Ferdinand and myself. I will be switching this phase and if you have only send your Night Action to Ferdy the odds are it won't be counted.

Also, Night Actions can be sent by either PM or over Skype. However, when I hosted Kick-Ass one person sent a Night Action over Skype that didn't arrive until 18 hours after they sent it (thanks Skype Dodgy ). If this happens your Night Action may be missed until it's too late to action it so it's more advisable to send it over the forum by PM.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-05-2014, 05:46 AM
(12-05-2014 11:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just a reminder to make sure any Night Actions are sent to both Ferdinand and myself. I will be switching this phase and if you have only send your Night Action to Ferdy the odds are it won't be counted.

Also, Night Actions can be sent by either PM or over Skype. However, when I hosted Kick-Ass one person sent a Night Action over Skype that didn't arrive until 18 hours after they sent it (thanks Skype Dodgy ). If this happens your Night Action may be missed until it's too late to action it so it's more advisable to send it over the forum by PM.

If you'll all check the rules list in the OP, I've clearly made Hughsie my bitch for this game.

Heart
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
13-05-2014, 06:46 AM
(13-05-2014 05:46 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 11:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just a reminder to make sure any Night Actions are sent to both Ferdinand and myself. I will be switching this phase and if you have only send your Night Action to Ferdy the odds are it won't be counted.

If you'll all check the rules list in the OP, I've clearly made Hughsie my bitch for this game.

Heart

Just for this game?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-05-2014, 07:04 AM
(13-05-2014 06:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 05:46 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If you'll all check the rules list in the OP, I've clearly made Hughsie my bitch for this game.

Heart

Just for this game?

Yes. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-05-2014, 07:39 AM
Shit, I missed the first day...my bad Blush

Thanks for the heads up Ferdie Dodgy

Since I'm not gonna be here all that much I'll just throw out my role; I'm pretty much vanilla always. I'm the fat redneck bitch....Ellie. I'm a mechanic that can give three inventions, very helpfully titled A, B and C. I have no clue what they do, but other than that I'm useless...and fatter than Hughsie Dodgy

First three people I see that can prove themselves townies can pick a letter and receive an invention.

Other than that, have fun...."y'all" Rolleyes

Atir aissom atir imon
13-05-2014, 07:44 AM
You didn't miss anything on the first day. I'm wondering whether there is some value to the idea that we should just start with a night phase.

You might have wanted to wait half an hour for the next day phase to start in case the Mafia target you instead.
13-05-2014, 07:47 AM
(13-05-2014 07:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You didn't miss anything on the first day. I'm wondering whether there is some value to the idea that we should just start with a night phase.

You might have wanted to wait half an hour for the next day phase to start in case the Mafia target you instead.

Oh yeah cause dat colorful description of mystery and wonder. Meh, no one is up (usually) at this time anyways. Besides, who doesn't like a fat, loud-mouthed Texan redneck?

Atir aissom atir imon
13-05-2014, 08:05 AM
During the night, Revenant77x decided to go on a late night skag hunting trip. He picked off several skags from a distance and, happy with his night's work, began walking back to Sanctuary. While he was walking home he saw two lights in the distance. He tried to figure out what they were and realised they were heading straight toward him. As they got closer he could see they were the headlights on a Light-Runner, but the light was too dazzling for him to pick out who was driving it. Realising the danger he was in he began to run for the nearest rock formation but the Light-Runner was catching up to him too quickly, he frantically pulled out his gun and began firing but the bullets were not enough to stop the massive vehicle. As the Light-Runner bore down upon him he desperately tried to phaselock it, but it was simply too big to be phaselocked. Revenant77x gave out a final scream as the vehicle collided with his body, sending him flying through the air and making him forcefully collide with the very rocks he had been so desperately trying to reach. The driver of the Light-Runner calmly got out of the vehicle and walked over to Revenant77x, as he spluttered feebly on the floor they pulled out their gun and shot him three times in the head before casually driving off.

Revenant77x has been killed. He was Maya (Doctor).

End Night One

Begin Day Two

Please vote for whoever you wish to lynch.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
13-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Heh well that's it for me. Good lucky everyone.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Not my Revs!!!!! Sadcryface2