Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 05:41 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
O.K....
I have a one time only investigate ability!
I can never go longer than 2 days in one of these games without role revealing to Smerc Blush
So I investigated her to make sure I could trust her. I got the PM back saying:

Independant is all the results said.

No hints, or clues, just exactly that word, but she's claiming a role that I'm not sure it would be wise for a non-townie to claim! So I'll leave it up to her to reveal if she wants!

What do you guys think?

[edit] She seems rather vehement that she's townie! I'm only telling you all what I got back on the investigation! She could have been framed! IDK Confused

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I really think I was framed Angry

I don't want to role reveal now because the doctor is dead.

I have reasons to believe Guley was mislead somehow.

Crap, I think I'm dead either way Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Aw hell. I have to hope there is one more protective role. Confused

I'm Axton, townie cop. If it helps, I know NOTHING about borderlands to come up with a character and role that match.

I investigated Guley last night, and he came up townie. This makes me think I was framed. Since his post was edited, his results were that I was independent.

Please protect me! We've lost the doctor, if we lose the cop today, we could be screwed. At least if it do get lynched today, it will save Guley. Everyone would know I was telling the truth, and that he's townie, and that I was the one who was framed, not him. Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Can you paraphrase gulegon? Interesting

I have no info. My night action isn't really useful at the beginning of the fane if at all.
13-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Oops, you edited.

An independent is still not good. No
13-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Ah screw it. I'll go all in. I'm a role blocker. I won't use my action until I'm sure this time, last time I had this I messed up the game by being random.
13-05-2014, 05:49 PM
(13-05-2014 07:44 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You didn't miss anything on the first day. I'm wondering whether there is some value to the idea that we should just start with a night phase.

You might have wanted to wait half an hour for the next day phase to start in case the Mafia target you instead.

i second this. Really,i do. It always amazes me that we start with a day phase in wich we usually do nothing productive

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Axton is one of the five playable characters in Borderlands 2 and so it would indeed be unwise for Mafia to claim that role. Unless anyone else claims that they are Axton I will believe her and Gluegun and will role claim to her.
13-05-2014, 05:53 PM
I think I "paraphrased" that well enough. If not one of our mods will change it Tongue

But that's all the info I got, and the investigate was 1 time only Sad I have no idea who to lynch if Smerc is the cop Confused

13-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Pending any further information, I gotta go with another No Lynch. I'm still shaken over my Revvy's passing. Sadcryface2

Why, mafia? Why? Weeping