Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
Let's go through the possibilities here.

It's not likely that Guleygon and Smerc are both Mafia because you would not choose Axton as a character and cast suspicions on two of your team members.

Smerc is Mafia and Guleygon is townie. Unlikely as she is claiming to be Axton and why then help establish Guleygon's credentials?

Smerc is townie and Guleygon is Mafia but wanting to throw doubt on her while establishing his own credentials at the same time. Possible but it helps the townies a lot to have a central nucleation point so I think this is unlikely. Also Guleygon isn't throwing that much doubt on Smerc.

Smerc is townie and Guleygon is independant. Possible but this helps the townies because Smerc is the one who we should role claim to. It might buy Guleygon more time to set up a cult or something. Not that we know what an independant does.

Smerc and Guleygon are both townies, in which case we should collaborate sooner rather than later now that our doctor is gone so that the Mafia don't know who to target.

The most likely option I think is the last one and I would definitely like to see everyone send their identities to a trusted source.

I'm going to bed very soon myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
13-05-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 06:22 PM by TheGulegon.)
Unless someone else has any info, or crazy ideas, same here Undecided

Vote: No Lynch

[edit] I was replying to EA before your post, Mathilda. I still don't know who to go after!

13-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Vote: No lynch
13-05-2014, 06:24 PM

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-05-2014, 06:43 PM

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
13-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Vote - No lynch

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
13-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Ok, nothing to go on today again.

Vote No Lynch

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
13-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Day phase #2 has ended. Nobody was lynched.

Night phase #2 has begun.
14-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Night phase #2 has ended.

The citizens of Sanctuary were all awoken at the first peak of dawn by a loud, long series of gunfire in the distance. As the guns fell silent, the citizens left their apartments and retreated to the sight of the gunfire, the town square, to find quite a grisly sight. Three dead bodies lay on the ground riddled with bullets...

LadyJane has been killed. She was Moxxie (Roleblocker)

Escape Artist has been killed. She was Professor Nakayama (Cloner)

TheGulegon has been killed. He was Angel (Jack of all Trades)

Day phase #3 has begun.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-05-2014, 08:19 AM
(14-05-2014 08:02 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Night phase #2 has ended.

The citizens of Sanctuary were all awoken at the first peak of dawn by a loud, long series of gunfire in the distance. As the guns fell silent, the citizens left their apartments and retreated to the sight of the gunfire, the town square, to find quite a grisly sight. Three dead bodies lay on the ground riddled with bullets...

LadyJane has been killed. She was Moxxie (Roleblocker)

Escape Artist has been killed. She was Professor Nakayama (Cloner)

TheGulegon has been killed. He was Angel (Jack of all Trades)

Day phase #3 has begun.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post