Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
Wow, two mafia in one night.Thumbsup

Sorry, I have been quiet been dealing with finals this week but finished the last one today.

[Image: 252.gif]

I am a Townie and Tracker. On the first night I tracked Guley and he targeted Smerc.
Which he claimed in thread so no real helpful info there. Last night I tracked L&I who took no action. Wish I could offer more info but I don't have an investigative role this time.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Well, should we go with "lynch until they defend themselves"? Two mafia are out, but if that Cloner is what it sounds like, we still have a problem.

It would also be nice if someone explained what happened during the night.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
14-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Well, someone targeted Mathilda last night. Let's just say that didn't work out so well. Wink
I'm probably a nice yummy target myself now... protection would be helpful, as I can do stuff, but not to myself...

Actually, I can do plenty of stuff to myself, but I don't find myself particularly turned-on while surrounded by dead bodies. Oh, nevermind. Tongue

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post
14-05-2014, 12:38 PM
(14-05-2014 12:35 PM)Charis Wrote:  Well, someone targeted Mathilda last night. Let's just say that didn't work out so well. Wink

And what about the other dead someone? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
14-05-2014, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 12:48 PM by Charis.)
(14-05-2014 12:38 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 12:35 PM)Charis Wrote:  Well, someone targeted Mathilda last night. Let's just say that didn't work out so well. Wink

And what about the other dead someone? Tongue
No idea about that one. I only know about one of them so far, because I was involved.
The cloner's dead. Wink That one won't be giving us a problem anymore. But yes, we probably still have about 2 Mafia left, but I think someone else was guessing that earlier anyway.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
14-05-2014, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2014 01:37 PM by Charis.)
Nevermind, I'll be fine. Thank you! You know who you are. Cool

And "Lynch until they defend themselves" is a pretty good strategy for killing non-Mafia, considering the high percentage of non-Mafia that are left now.
Dontcha think, darling? Wink

Plus, making them defend themselves in thread (or face lynch) would compel them to speak up out of nerves, increasing the likelihood that they'll slip up and expose themselves too much, and give the Mafia an easier time choosing effective targets.
My, my, yes this would be a very nice Mafia move indeed. Wink

14-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Much better to all state your identity by personal message to a trusted source. You don't even have to mention your roles or abilities if you don't want to, just your identity. I'm guessing that one of the Mafia will choose my identity. Minor so not likely to be taken but not too implausible. I know I would.

Then we can see where there are duplicate claims, who hasn't claimed at all and who has chosen the least plausible character.
14-05-2014, 05:04 PM
(14-05-2014 02:15 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Much better to all state your identity by personal message to a trusted source. You don't even have to mention your roles or abilities if you don't want to, just your identity. I'm guessing that one of the Mafia will choose my identity. Minor so not likely to be taken but not too implausible. I know I would.

Then we can see where there are duplicate claims, who hasn't claimed at all and who has chosen the least plausible character.

I'll be gone for awhile. Going to class.

14-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Sorry for the delay folks. I investigated crulax last night, his results were townie.

I have a list of suspects, just nothing definitive to go on ATM Undecided

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
14-05-2014, 07:48 PM
(14-05-2014 07:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Sorry for the delay folks. I investigated crulax last night, his results were townie.

I have a list of suspects, just nothing definitive to go on ATM Undecided
You should probably PM that list to those you trust, in case you're taken down tonight.