Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
(14-05-2014 09:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll play, sign me up.

I'm confused, are you trying to tell us you have a foot fetish?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-05-2014, 12:10 AM
*points a toe at Muffs*
Wanna suck my toe, Muffsy? Wink

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-05-2014, 02:15 AM
eww what no! I hate feet.

I meant the mafia game.. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-05-2014, 02:49 AM
(14-05-2014 09:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-05-2014 08:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  And now my mafia game thread becomes the sexy banter thread of foot fetishes. No

*Points gun at Ferdi's, and Hughsie's, feet*

Now dance, bitches, DANCE!

OK just let it go ... you need to move on with your life. You need to just accept that it happened and think of the future.

Come here and have a hug Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
15-05-2014, 03:36 AM
There's 10 of us left.

There could be 1-2 Mafia and 3-4 Cult. That means 4-6 townies. We're screwed Yes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-05-2014, 03:54 AM
(15-05-2014 03:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  There's 10 of us left.

There could be 1-2 Mafia and 3-4 Cult. That means 4-6 townies. We're screwed Yes

Actually I rather think that we're in a very strong position now if it was just the townies against the Mafia. I am worried about the independents though. I suspect that it may not be a cult but one or more individuals each with their own agenda, one of whom killed LadyJane our role blocker.
15-05-2014, 03:58 AM
(15-05-2014 03:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 03:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  There's 10 of us left.

Actually I rather think that we're in a very strong position now if it was just the townies against the Mafia. I am worried about the independents though. I suspect that it may not be a cult but one or more individuals each with their own agenda, one of whom killed LadyJane our role blocker.

Didn't the Mafia kill LadyJane? Given the fact that the Mafia has a kill every night, it makes sense that they killed a townie and not one of their own.

If someone independent killed that night, the victim must have been the other Mafia.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-05-2014, 04:23 AM
(15-05-2014 03:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Didn't the Mafia kill LadyJane? Given the fact that the Mafia has a kill every night, it makes sense that they killed a townie and not one of their own.

The Mafia killed one of their own when they targeted me for assassination. It established my credentials as townie.
15-05-2014, 04:30 AM
(15-05-2014 04:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 03:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Didn't the Mafia kill LadyJane? Given the fact that the Mafia has a kill every night, it makes sense that they killed a townie and not one of their own.

The Mafia killed one of their own when they targeted me for assassination. It established my credentials as townie.

Are you sure they targeted you for assassination? The Mafia could target you for other reasons too. I doubt that a "Cloner" would carry out the assassinations. Then again, Professor Nakayama seems a good candidate for a Godfather figure.

Then again, why would an independent kill the roleblocker instead of recruiting her? I don't know, something smells fishy here.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-05-2014, 04:39 AM
(15-05-2014 04:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Are you sure they targeted you for assassination?

Yes.

(15-05-2014 04:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Then again, why would an independent kill the roleblocker instead of recruiting her?

Which is why I suspect that the independent role isn't one that recruits.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post