Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2014, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 07:29 AM by Ferdinand.)
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
I have a doctor's appointment this morning at 9, so unless Hughsie changes the phases, this phase will probably be changed an hour or less later.

Smile

EDIT: Nvm I got dis.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Night Phase #3 has ended.

A figure crept throughout the dark, a deadly pistol in one hand and an intimidating hook for the other hand, stalking the corners of the streets for their next target. A small girl walked through the commons, playfully skipping and humming a tune to herself. The shadowy stalker set on an incredible sprint, and as they swung their hooked hand around to grab the girl by the neck, the girl spun around with an even better surprise. Under her little bunny apron was a large red button- a bomb. The figure held their pistol within inches from the girl's face. The girl's hand was within centimeters from the button. With an intimidatingly creepy smile, the girl sang aloud "POP GOES THE BANDIT," slamming her hand down, detonating the bomb.

Lost&Insecure was killed. She was Captain Scarlett (Framer)

Mathilda was killed. She was Tiny Tina (Town Bomb)

On the other side of Sanctuary, the screams of another victim were failed to be heard over the sounds of the explosion. The citizens of Sanctuary wake up to find a third body, battered and what would have been almost unidentifiable if it weren't for their military clothing.

Smercury44 has been killed. She was Axton (Cop)

Day Phase #4 has begun.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-05-2014, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 09:36 AM by undergroundp.)
Are you fucking kidding me Dodgy

Ok, it's time I guess.

I'm Torgue and I'm a townie. I had a one shot kill which I brilliantly just wasted on Smerc, hoping she was actually Independent Dodgy (with Gulegon being Jack of trades, it would make sense if he was actually telling the truth about her).

This is what happens when no one talks and no one asks. There's nothing more I can do, I see us still going with "no lynch", which is ridiculous. Don't blame me. I trust no one.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Hmmmm... People talked. Especially about Smerc.
I talked about Mathilda... said smerc was townie.
Mathilda talked about both me and smerc.
You shot her hoping she was independent? Not hoping she was mafia? hmmmm

Interesting target you chose... CoolTongue

Thought you'd be going for those who weren't talking or being talked about...
Actually, no I didn't. *giggles*
I'm not voting to lynch you, because I'm keeping you around. I have my purposes. Wink

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
15-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Well this is a close game. Interesting...

Atir aissom atir imon
15-05-2014, 10:06 AM
I feel like the independent is a cult, since there's no talking in public, there has to be talking in private...but if that's true, then they probably already have this game in the bag...

*shrugs*
[Image: 36702661.jpg]
I know nothing and have no cool abilities Sadcryface

Atir aissom atir imon
15-05-2014, 10:40 AM
(15-05-2014 09:29 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Are you fucking kidding me Dodgy

Ok, it's time I guess.

I'm Torgue and I'm a townie. I had a one shot kill which I brilliantly just wasted on Smerc, hoping she was actually Independent Dodgy (with Gulegon being Jack of trades, it would make sense if he was actually telling the truth about her).

This is what happens when no one talks and no one asks. There's nothing more I can do, I see us still going with "no lynch", which is ridiculous. Don't blame me. I trust no one.

You killed my Smerc!Weeping

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
15-05-2014, 10:52 AM
[Image: Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-05-2014, 10:54 AM
[Image: 1385995719395.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
15-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Problem is, even if we all claimed characters, it wouldn't mean anything. If the Mafia is gone and all we care about is Independents, we're fucked.

So, who do we lynch today?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-