Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
(05-05-2014 06:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Do I want to play this one?

Yes

I'll add you to the list.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-05-2014, 06:02 PM
(05-05-2014 06:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Do I want to play this one?

If you're a babe you want to. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
05-05-2014, 06:06 PM
If I get another fuckin "dance" ability, I'll swim all the way over there just to leave a burning bag-o-dog poo on your front doorstep, right after leaving one on Ferdi's Angry

Tongue Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-05-2014, 06:08 PM
(05-05-2014 06:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If I get another fuckin "dance" ability, I'll swim all the way over there just to leave a burning bag-o-dog poo on your front doorstep, right after leaving one on Ferdi's Angry

Tongue Laugh out load Tongue

Laugh out load that was hilarious, us trying to figure out wtf you actually do. Oh? Nothing? Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
05-05-2014, 06:10 PM
wth? hahahahaha! That sounds hilarious xD

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
05-05-2014, 06:10 PM
(05-05-2014 06:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load that was hilarious, us trying to figure out wtf you actually do. Oh? Nothing? Laugh out load

He did give me and Ferdy hysterical fits of laughter as he tried to figure out wtf his night action did. Laugh out load

Then you all spent the rest of the game allied with the cult that didn't exist. I didn't know whether to find that funny or painful to watch. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
05-05-2014, 06:12 PM
(05-05-2014 06:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 06:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Laugh out load that was hilarious, us trying to figure out wtf you actually do. Oh? Nothing? Laugh out load

He did give me and Ferdy hysterical fits of laughter as he tried to figure out wtf his night action did. Laugh out load

Then you all spent the rest of the game allied with the cult that didn't exist. I didn't know whether to find that funny or painful to watch. Big Grin

Hardy har har Dodgy Tongue

Dang rev and vosur!!!! Lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 06:22 PM by TheGulegon.)
(05-05-2014 06:10 PM)Charis Wrote:  wth? hahahahaha! That sounds hilarious xD

They told me I was a "dancer" Dodgy And that my ability was that I could "dance" for one player once a night, but couldn't "dance" for myself Dodgy Dodgy Turns out "dancing" did absolutely nothing Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_lj3t79tokm1qchk28.gif]

Laugh out load

[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-05-2014, 07:00 PM
(05-05-2014 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-05-2014 06:10 PM)Charis Wrote:  wth? hahahahaha! That sounds hilarious xD

They told me I was a "dancer" Dodgy And that my ability was that I could "dance" for one player once a night, but couldn't "dance" for myself Dodgy Dodgy Turns out "dancing" did absolutely nothing Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_lj3t79tokm1qchk28.gif]

Laugh out load

Well....it did something for me Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
06-05-2014, 02:06 AM
I will play too Yes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post