I have to go to sleep.

Vote: Lynch DLemon

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
(15-05-2014 03:26 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'll go with lynching lemon or the other hunter/tracker. There are two claiming to be hunters.

I trust Ryan.

Ryan, you have reason to trust Underground?

I currently have no real solid reasons to trust or not trust anyone at the moment. Smerc cleared Crulax, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been converted (if there is a cult). So basically he's okay in my book until we find a cult or something else comes to mind.

I've been talking to ugp and she seems okay. I mean, it would be mafia/cult suicide to admit to killing a townie and it would be WAY to risky to do that to "gain trust".

You I'm iffy on. I don't trust you, but I don't suspect you.

Quite honestly I suspect I'm on to something here with KidC, and here's why:
If you look at any previous mafia games, it's easy to not say anything and be overlooked (which is perfect for a cult leader). There is no real way it would benefit a townie to keep quiet unless you were cop/doctor/etc (all of which have already been killed). Now with that in mind, if someone points this all out, what would you do as a cultist/mafia? Well, accuse the person (me) of being the bad guy. Get someone else (Blackhand) to cover your ass while you (KidC) remain in the shadows. This is EXACTLY what me, Hughsie and Ferdinand did in my first mafia game (we were cultists); we won easily. Do I have any proof of this? No, this is all speculation; I admit that. Though either way KidC is doing nothing and (to my knowledge) wouldn't be missed either way. Plus, if he does turn out to be mafia/cult/whatever. Then we have two down cause Blackhand would be the obvious next person to hang.

TL;DR: Vote KidC because you can't lose. If he's townie then he's useless; if he's anything else, then we get closer to a win.

PS: Still waiting on KidC's defense and Blackhand's explanation for voting me. Without them, they should be our two main targets to lynch. If I'm right about this, I may die tonight. So if that happens, well, you know who to vote for Smile

...I also have two people (still alive) that can vouch for my township if that's still in question. I'll let the two decide if they should say anything. It would be appreciated, just saying...

Atir aissom atir imon
15-05-2014, 05:42 PM
It's understandable that you wouldn't trust me. I talk a lot, and the ones who could vouch for my township are now dead... so I'm a bit of a duck out of water right now.

I'm on Lemon just because he's claiming to be something that was reportedly taken by someone else. This someone else is someone that you're trusting. So that's kinda... idunno.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(15-05-2014 05:27 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 03:26 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'll go with lynching lemon or the other hunter/tracker. There are two claiming to be hunters.

I trust Ryan.

Ryan, you have reason to trust Underground?

I currently have no real solid reasons to trust or not trust anyone at the moment. Smerc cleared Crulax, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been converted (if there is a cult). So basically he's okay in my book until we find a cult or something else comes to mind.

I've been talking to ugp and she seems okay. I mean, it would be mafia/cult suicide to admit to killing a townie and it would be WAY to risky to do that to "gain trust".

If you look at any previous mafia games, it's easy to not say anything and be overlooked (which is perfect for a cult leader). There is no real way it would benefit a townie to keep quiet unless you were cop/doctor/etc (all of which have already been killed). Now with that in mind, if someone points this all out, what would you do as a cultist/mafia? Well, accuse the person (me) of being the bad guy. Get someone else (Blackhand) to cover your ass while you (KidC) remain in the shadows. This is EXACTLY what me, Hughsie and Ferdinand did in my first mafia game (we were cultists); we won easily. Do I have any proof of this? No, this is all speculation; I admit that. Though either way KidC is doing nothing and (to my knowledge) wouldn't be missed either way. Plus, if he does turn out to be mafia/cult/whatever. Then we have two down cause Blackhand would be the obvious next person to hang.

TL;DR: Vote KidC because you can't lose. If he's townie then he's useless; if he's anything else, then we get closer to a win.

PS: Still waiting on KidC's defense and Blackhand's explanation for voting me. Without them, they should be our two main targets to lynch. If I'm right about this, I may die tonight. So if that happens, well, you know who to vote for Smile

...I also have two people (still alive) that can vouch for my township if that's still in question. I'll let the two decide if they should say anything. It would be appreciated, just saying...

Ya, going to go with you here. Even if KidC comes back townie he has been pretty useless.

Vote: Lynch KidC

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
15-05-2014, 05:49 PM
(15-05-2014 05:43 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 05:27 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I currently have no real solid reasons to trust or not trust anyone at the moment. Smerc cleared Crulax, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been converted (if there is a cult). So basically he's okay in my book until we find a cult or something else comes to mind.

Ya, going to go with you here. Even if KidC comes back townie he has been pretty useless.

Vote: Lynch KidC
lol alright, fine, I'll lynch KidC as well.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-05-2014, 06:12 PM
(15-05-2014 05:42 PM)Charis Wrote:  It's understandable that you wouldn't trust me. I talk a lot, and the ones who could vouch for my township are now dead... so I'm a bit of a duck out of water right now.

I'm on Lemon just because he's claiming to be something that was reportedly taken by someone else. This someone else is someone that you're trusting. So that's kinda... idunno.

I missed this, when did this happen?

Atir aissom atir imon
15-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Actually lynch Lemon. Damnit, the peer pressure got to me. I'm sticking with lemon.

One of the dead people said in a PM (before their death, of course) that DLemon was not the only person claiming to be Hunter/tracker in the group. The person who died was a townie. So either Lemon was pulling my chain or the other "hunter" was pulling hers.

15-05-2014, 09:22 PM
As Ferdy was AWOL (presumably painting her toenails Big Grin), the illustrious Hughsie stepped in to switch the phase.

The citizens of Sanctuary spent all day arguing who among them should hang. As darkness began to fall they were tied on who should be lynched and so, to break the tie, they decided they should go with the person who's name had been down to die for the longest. KidCharlemagne1962 was dragged from his house and onto the gallows. With hatred in their eyes the citizens of Sanctuary forced the noose around his neck and strung him up for all to see.

KidCharlemagne1962 has been lynched. He was Zero (Commuter).

End Day Four.

Begin Night Four.

Please send in your Night Actions and ensure they are sent to both myself and Ferdinand.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-05-2014, 09:51 PM
(15-05-2014 09:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As Ferdy was AWOL (presumably painting her toenails Big Grin), the illustrious Hughsie stepped in to switch the phase.

The citizens of Sanctuary spent all day arguing who among them should hang. As darkness began to fall they were tied on who should be lynched and so, to break the tie, they decided they should go with the person who's name had been down to die for the longest. KidCharlemagne1962 was dragged from his house and onto the gallows. With hatred in their eyes the citizens of Sanctuary forced the noose around his neck and strung him up for all to see.

KidCharlemagne1962 has been lynched. He was Zero (Commuter).

End Day Four.

Begin Night Four.

Please send in your Night Actions and ensure they are sent to both myself and Ferdinand.

Pssst you lynched the wrong person Dlemon had 2 votes to KidC's one >.>

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-05-2014, 09:54 PM
No, I think Ryan and Crulax were going with KidC