Crickets

that feel when all the players left in your game are mainly inactive lmao oh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
17-05-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
Did the game end?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Lynch Smooth

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
17-05-2014, 11:02 PM
(17-05-2014 11:01 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Lynch Smooth

Lol wrong phase Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
17-05-2014, 11:13 PM
(17-05-2014 11:02 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(17-05-2014 11:01 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Lynch Smooth

Lol wrong phase Tongue

I didn't see a "day phase 6 has ended" Dodgy

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
17-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Day phase is all ready over it ended at 10pm so your vote doesn't count. It Doesn't matter if they wrote on here that it ended or not. If you read the rules it said that the phases end at 10 unless this is the loophole they were talking about Tongue

18-05-2014, 12:52 AM
As Ferdy was apparently off painting her toenails, again .......

smoothcriminal has been lynched. She was Crazy Earl (Paranoid Gun Owner/Vote Thief).

End Day Six

Begin Night Six

Please send your Night Actions to both me and Ferdinand.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Eat it, smoothie!Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
18-05-2014, 01:17 AM
(18-05-2014 12:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  As Ferdy was apparently off painting her toenails, again .......

smoothcriminal has been lynched. She was Crazy Earl (Paranoid Gun Owner/Vote Thief).

End Day Six

Begin Night Six

Please send your Night Actions to both me and Ferdinand.

ohhhh SNAP!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
18-05-2014, 11:39 AM
During the night DemonicLemon slipped out of his house, he had something he needed to do. He waited, hidden, outside the house of another until they left and walked of into the night. He followed the object of his attention through Sanctuary until he he turned a corner to find they had disappeared. He sped up, hoping to catch up to them but unbeknownst to him, he was now the one being followed. As he hurried through the darkness three shots rang out. DemonicLemon fell to his knees, his life fading away. His attacker calmly walked over to him and gave him a smile, before finishing him off with a blow to the head.

DemonicLemon has been killed. He was Sir Hammerlock (Tracker/Hunter).

End Day Six

Begin Day Seven

Please vote for whoever you wish to lynch.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.