Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
(18-05-2014 11:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  During the night DemonicLemon slipped out of his house, he had something he needed to do. He waited, hidden, outside the house of another until they left and walked of into the night. He followed the object of his attention through Sanctuary until he he turned a corner to find they had disappeared. He sped up, hoping to catch up to them but unbeknownst to him, he was now the one being followed. As he hurried through the darkness three shots rang out. DemonicLemon fell to his knees, his life fading away. His attacker calmly walked over to him and gave him a smile, before finishing him off with a blow to the head.

DemonicLemon has been killed. He was Sir Hammerlock (Tracker/Hunter).

End Day Six

Begin Day Seven

Please vote for whoever you wish to lynch.

Lynch Im_Ryan

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 11:59 AM by Hughsie.)
OK, I think it's time to call the game. With only two players left and the first lynch vote cast, the only way we cannot have our outcome would be if the person who has voted decided to retract their vote. As I don't see that happening I'm gonna close this final phase, and therefore the game.

That day only two people were left to exit their homes. As I'm_Ryan entered to town square he looked around to see it deserted. As he peered into the distance a rope was forced around his neck and before he could even try and fight back he was hoisted up, and left to swing. As he gasped his last few breaths he saw Crulax stood before him, smiling. "It was you all along" he spluttered. "Yep" replied Crulax, still grinning, "I destroyed all the bandits in New Haven and now I've done the same to Sanctuary, Pandora's mine! I've gotta say though, I think lifting your fat carcass has been the hardest part of all" he laughed. I'm_Ryan, the shock of this development still etched on his face just managed to croak his final words before he died. "Eat shit and die you bastard" he murmured, as he took his final breath.

I'm_Ryan has been killed. He was Ellie (Inventor).

Crulax is the last surviving player. Crulax was Handsome Jack (Godfather/Mole/Hunter).

Mafia have won.

End Day Seven

Game Over

A big thank you to everyone for playing.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Wow sanctuary u suck. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-05-2014, 12:21 PM
I didn't find out until after I died that it was Crulax and not DLemon who was the fake hunter, but ofc couldn't say anything by then. lol

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
18-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Looks like my method of killing the active players first and then mopping up payed off.Big Grin

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 4 users Like Crulax's post
18-05-2014, 12:27 PM
(18-05-2014 12:24 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Looks like my method of killing the active players first and then mopping up payed off.Big Grin

Yup which brings up a major issue I have with these games. If you do not have time to play do not sign the fuck up. For the people that never voted or sent in actions or did anything of value next time just skip the game.

Crulax grats on a great win, I really thought you were done when you lost the entire rest of the mafia in 2 days.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2014, 12:30 PM
(18-05-2014 12:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:24 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Looks like my method of killing the active players first and then mopping up payed off.Big Grin

Yup which brings up a major issue I have with these games. If you do not have time to play do not sign the fuck up. For the people that never voted or sent in actions or did anything of value next time just skip the game.

Crulax grats on a great win, I really thought you were done when you lost the entire rest of the mafia in 2 days.

The majority of the game there were only like four or five people sending consecutive night actions. Some people wouldn't even send both Hughsie and I the actions either, so some night we didn't have the same NA's sent to us as the other did.
18-05-2014, 12:33 PM
(18-05-2014 12:21 PM)Charis Wrote:  I didn't find out until after I died that it was Crulax and not DLemon who was the fake hunter, but ofc couldn't say anything by then. lol

There was never a fake hunter. There were two hunters placed in the game to find Angel, who originally started off as an independent: Handsome Jack, Angel's father, and Hammerlock, a sort-of zoologist from Sanctuary with his own hunting DLC. Both players had the opportunity each night to hunt or inspect a particular character. The first to find Angel could recruit her to their faction; in this game, Jack found her first, so she became Mafia.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Gotta agree with revs, playing a game with folks who don't participate makes it a lot less fun, and generally results in a townie loss Sad

I kept seeing the characters come up once dead and saying, where the heck was that power when we needed it? Angry

Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
18-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Well I got on just for this game. I was only pretending to be inactive because I can't lie to my smercy! Sorry for avoiding you smercy Heart Hug

That was an awesome win baby. Just you all by yourself for what 4 days? Haha good game everyone Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post