Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
(18-05-2014 10:24 PM)Charis Wrote:  So the night I died, I had switched myself with DLemon. Had someone targetted Lemon that night and got me killed?

You targeted yourself on consecutive nights. With Doctors, Bodyguards and Roleblockers, etc., you can't target the same person consecutively. With some debate with Hughsie, we looked at it in that manner.

We probably should've made it more clear, but every game comes with its own mistakes, even made by the mods.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 10:45 PM
(18-05-2014 10:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We probably should've made it more clear, but every game comes with its own mistakes, even made by the mods.

Yeah, on the note I did fuck up a NA on Night One. Gulegon investigated Smerc and Charis switched them both. This meant Guley actually investigated himself and, as an Ascetic, should have seen his investigation fail. I forgot about the Ascetic modifier though and gave him an Independent outcome.

My bad on that one. Undecided

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-05-2014, 10:57 PM
(18-05-2014 10:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 10:41 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  We probably should've made it more clear, but every game comes with its own mistakes, even made by the mods.

Yeah, on the note I did fuck up a NA on Night One. Gulegon investigated Smerc and Charis switched them both. This meant Guley actually investigated himself and, as an Ascetic, should have seen his investigation fail. I forgot about the Ascetic modifier though and gave him an Independent outcome.

My bad on that one. Undecided
ahhhh, i see, i see. And that thing about Guley is actually pretty funny

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
18-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Lol and I thought Guley just lied to make smercy look bad as revenge for the last game Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
18-05-2014, 11:03 PM
(18-05-2014 11:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lol and I thought Guley just lied to make smercy look bad as revenge for the last game Laugh out load

That's what I thought too Laugh out load after we were both dead though, he insisted those were the results he got. Then we figured out it musta been miss Charis Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
19-05-2014, 01:56 AM
(18-05-2014 10:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 02:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  What did Ellie's inventions do?

Credit to Hughsie for creating these:

Invention A: Investigation (with an accurate result)

Invention B: Kill (with a faulty, "backwards barrel gun" result that would kill the user on accident)
because we're sarcastic as shit mods basically and we do what we want because it is in the taste of borderlands and it's funny as fuck if u feel me

Invention C: Protection (with a positive result)

Does that mean I killed myself? Or did Crulax kill me while I killed myself? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
19-05-2014, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2014 02:32 AM by Mathilda.)
With my role the last person to vote for me to be lynched would die along with me. In the event that the other townies were going to lynch me I was going to save my vote till last so if I wanted to I could save the last person from being blown up by voting the same way. In the rules you say:

"OUR word is law, but WE embrace loopholes"

Would this have worked?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
19-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Okay I'm back.

As for not playing, I was going to skip this game but Ferdie asked me to play so I did, but there was just no way I could play this weekend. Sorry Ferdie, I tried Sad
But yeah, the people who did nothing in the beginning really threw the game.

Crulax, you're an ass. Congratulations...ass.

Didn't Smerc clear Crulax though? How did that work? That's the only reason I trusted him.

Also, a suggestion: For the inventions, instead of saying nothing, give some sort of cryptic message we have to figure out. That would've been more interesting.

Atir aissom atir imon
19-05-2014, 08:09 AM
(19-05-2014 07:42 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Didn't Smerc clear Crulax though? How did that work? That's the only reason I trusted him.

He was a mole, a mafia member who appeared townie if investigated.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-05-2014, 08:11 AM
(19-05-2014 08:09 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-05-2014 07:42 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Didn't Smerc clear Crulax though? How did that work? That's the only reason I trusted him.

He was a mole, a mafia member who appeared townie if investigated.

Ah okay, missed that.

Atir aissom atir imon