Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2014, 09:13 AM
RE: Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II
Vote:Lynch Atothetheist

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Hear, hear!! Lynch A2. Tongue

12-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Yeah, lynch A2..... Blush I'm confused (and kidding). Why are we lynching so soon? lol

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
12-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Vote: Lynch earmuffs

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
12-05-2014, 09:21 AM
(12-05-2014 09:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  DAY PHASE #1 STARTED AN HOUR AGO BTW. #badmodproblems

Eeek! I was just thinking of asking if the day phase had started 20 minutes ago as I had worked it out to 5pm my time rather than 4pm. I had better hurry up!

It occurred to me in the previous games that the townies should try to lynch someone on the first day. Normally what happens is that no one has any information and we all have to wait for the first night to get any before anyone can even start trying to fish for information. The problem with this is that it gives the Mafia an advantage in that a townie dies right at the start of the game before anything has happened. It also sucks for the first victim who doesn't even get to play.

The problem is that normally the townies don't know who to lynch and if it is a pure guess the probability will be that another townie gets lynched. But this time I think we can massively shorten the odds.

If you're up for it, I can tell you my identity and satisfy you that I am a townie. You can then all send your identity to me and we can see who has the least plausible character or who hasn't messaged me. I won't ask for your abilities or role, just your identity. Let's put pressure on the Mafia before they have had much time to figure out who to pretend to be.
12-05-2014, 09:27 AM
(12-05-2014 09:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ...we all have to wait for the first night to get any...

Yeah. Waiting ANY amount of time to get any can make me pretty impatient...

Big Grin

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
12-05-2014, 01:15 PM
(12-05-2014 09:15 AM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah, lynch A2..... Blush I'm confused (and kidding). Why are we lynching so soon? lol

Haha don't worry, A2 is not playing in this game, the kids are just joking Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
12-05-2014, 01:16 PM
(12-05-2014 01:15 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 09:15 AM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah, lynch A2..... Blush I'm confused (and kidding). Why are we lynching so soon? lol

Haha don't worry, A2 is not playing in this game, the kids are just joking Tongue

It is a sacred tradition that stretches back to the rebirth of Mafia games. We all vote to lynch A2 day one whether he is playing or not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-05-2014, 01:55 PM
(12-05-2014 01:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 01:15 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Haha don't worry, A2 is not playing in this game, the kids are just joking Tongue

It is a sacred tradition that stretches back to the rebirth of Mafia games. We all vote to lynch A2 day one whether he is playing or not.

Ahhhh, I see, I see xD

12-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Lynch Ferdinand

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post