Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(03-03-2014 04:54 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hmm. It's all just too fishy right now for me. I'm gonna hold off on lynching for now, unless something comes up between now and phase end to convince me otherwise.

Vote: No Lynch

Oh gawds, how many times can I say "now" in the same post? Hobo

Four apparently Drinking Beverage Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
03-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Vote: Lynch ATO

In light of how the last game was won, I feel obligated to remind everyone that killing Ato early, even when he's Mafia, doesn't put the game in the bag for us! Let's keep our eyes sharp!!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-03-2014, 06:38 PM
(03-03-2014 04:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 03:54 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Does it matter? You're the popular vote. Why do you want us to lynch you so bad? Consider

I already explained it to you. Its better off for the townies if I get lynched.

I know, it's not that I'm saying I don't trust you... it's just that I don't trust you, you know? This game is made for tricking characters. This is my first time playing, and until this game, I'd never heard of Dune. Plus I'm too lazy to look up every fucking character...
Who's to say that you don't somehow benefit from getting lynched? Gasp
...besides, you're the popular vote anyways, and no one else is really talking so I have no clue who to pretend I trust and who I openly trust... Unsure

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(03-03-2014 06:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Vote: Lynch ATO

In light of how the last game was won, I feel obligated to remind everyone that killing Ato early, even when he's Mafia, doesn't put the game in the bag for us! Let's keep our eyes sharp!!

Nice rally cry mafia.
I call bullshit, they're in this together!

Hehe, being paranoid is fun

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 06:41 PM
(03-03-2014 06:39 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 06:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Vote: Lynch ATO

Nice rally cry mafia.

Care to elaborate? I didn't get anything like that from what he posted, what makes you think that?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Well since he offered lynch A2!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
03-03-2014, 07:03 PM
(03-03-2014 06:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 06:39 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Nice rally cry mafia.

Care to elaborate? I didn't get anything like that from what he posted, what makes you think that?

Just a suspicion. That last little thing he said:
(03-03-2014 06:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [...]doesn't put the game in the bag for us! Let's keep our eyes sharp!!

It's nice and all that have the townies a warning, but it's interesting how he said it. He didn't claim to be a townie, but didn't deny it either. He just associated himself with the townies and by giving the warning, attempted to gain trust and possibly take a leading role. Which is exactly how real mafiosos work. Gain trust, take a needed role, destroy from within.
...though I could always just be reading way into the posts... Consider
That's for you guys to decide...

Note: I did not associate myself with any faction, you'll feel like my post is just an opinion, while you're more likely to trust Gulegon's post (if you're townie). It's all psychology my dear Watson Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 07:12 PM
(03-03-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Lynch DL cause he's useless.

Weeping

03-03-2014, 07:15 PM
(03-03-2014 04:54 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hmm. It's all just too fishy right now for me. I'm gonna hold off on lynching for now, unless something comes up between now and phase end to convince me otherwise.

Vote: No Lynch

Oh gawds, how many times can I say "now" in the same post? Hobo

Four, apparently. I got by with just using my good hand for that one. Tongue

03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
(03-03-2014 07:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 06:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Care to elaborate? I didn't get anything like that from what he posted, what makes you think that?

Just a suspicion. That last little thing he said:
(03-03-2014 06:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [...]doesn't put the game in the bag for us! Let's keep our eyes sharp!!

It's nice and all that have the townies a warning, but it's interesting how he said it. He didn't claim to be a townie, but didn't deny it either. He just associated himself with the townies and by giving the warning, attempted to gain trust and possibly take a leading role. Which is exactly how real mafiosos work. Gain trust, take a needed role, destroy from within.
...though I could always just be reading way into the posts... Consider
That's for you guys to decide...

Note: I did not associate myself with any faction, you'll feel like my post is just an opinion, while you're more likely to trust Gulegon's post (if you're townie). It's all psychology my dear Watson Drinking Beverage

I offer myself to be investigated by the cop if there is one Drinking Beverage
Would you care to volunteer to be next? Drinking Beverage