Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(03-03-2014 07:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 10:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Lynch DL cause he's useless.

Weeping

I was only kidding Tongue
At this rate I'm going with a "no lynch", though I will decide last second.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 07:20 PM
(03-03-2014 07:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:03 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Just a suspicion. That last little thing he said:

It's nice and all that have the townies a warning, but it's interesting how he said it. He didn't claim to be a townie, but didn't deny it either. He just associated himself with the townies and by giving the warning, attempted to gain trust and possibly take a leading role. Which is exactly how real mafiosos work. Gain trust, take a needed role, destroy from within.
...though I could always just be reading way into the posts... Consider
That's for you guys to decide...

Note: I did not associate myself with any faction, you'll feel like my post is just an opinion, while you're more likely to trust Gulegon's post (if you're townie). It's all psychology my dear Watson Drinking Beverage

I offer myself to be investigated by the cop if there is one Drinking Beverage
Would you care to volunteer to be next? Drinking Beverage

Sure? I'm some retarded doctor. I have nothing to hide Tongue
But can't the cops evidence be misleading? Like in the case Ato first described? So why should I place all my faith in that? Unsure

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 07:26 PM
(03-03-2014 07:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I offer myself to be investigated by the cop if there is one Drinking Beverage
Would you care to volunteer to be next? Drinking Beverage

Sure? I'm some retarded doctor. I have nothing to hide Tongue
But can't the cops evidence be misleading? Like in the case Ato first described? So why should I place all my faith in that? Unsure

Ato's post suggested that if he were targeted, there was a fifty fifty chance of the targeter getting killed. Not the same thing as his evidence being misleading

In a game like this where you have no one to trust, the word of a cop is usually the best bet. If you can be sure of who's actually the cop that is Consider always tricky tricky

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-03-2014, 07:32 PM
(03-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sure? I'm some retarded doctor. I have nothing to hide Tongue

Ato's post suggested that if he were targeted, there was a fifty fifty chance of the targeter getting killed. Not the same thing as his evidence being misleading

In a game like this where you have no one to trust, the word of a cop is usually the best bet. If you can be sure of who's actually the cop that is Consider always tricky tricky

Ohhh, gotcha. So the question is can you really prove who you claim to be?

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 07:41 PM
(03-03-2014 07:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ato's post suggested that if he were targeted, there was a fifty fifty chance of the targeter getting killed. Not the same thing as his evidence being misleading

Ohhh, gotcha. So the question is can you really prove who you claim to be?

You can gain a considerable amount of trust depending on your role, and proving your actions (if possible), but in death is the only fool proof way to prove it without a doubt.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-03-2014, 07:42 PM
(03-03-2014 07:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Ohhh, gotcha. So the question is can you really prove who you claim to be?

You can gain a considerable amount of trust depending on your role, and proving your actions (if possible), but in death is the only fool proof way to prove it without a doubt.

So when you're lynched your role is revealed?

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 07:44 PM
(03-03-2014 07:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You can gain a considerable amount of trust depending on your role, and proving your actions (if possible), but in death is the only fool proof way to prove it without a doubt.

So when you're lynched your role is revealed?

In a regular game, yes. In the one Rev talked about earlier, nothing was revealed, but that was a unique game.

03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
(03-03-2014 07:44 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:42 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  So when you're lynched your role is revealed?

In a regular game, yes. In the one Rev talked about earlier, nothing was revealed, but that was a unique game.

Gracias Smile

This is ending in an hour right?

Atir aissom atir imon
03-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Yep, in an hour we'll find out if Ato was being honest about his reasons for wanting to be lynched lol

03-03-2014, 09:02 PM
End of Day 1

Throughout the day whispers and rumors spread that one wishes to be a sacrifice to Shai-hulud. As time passes some voice distrust sensing treachery but most agree to let the sacrifice go forth. Atothetheist walks out to the sand and sets down the thumper, thump.... thump... thump.. thump... out from the sea of sand the sharpest eyes begin to spot the Wormsign. The Sand beneath Ato begins to churn and the Old Man of the Desert emerges 40 meters into the air swallowing the thumper and Ato.

Atothetheist has been lynched. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner

Begin Night 1

Please send in your night actions to both LostandInsecure & Revenant77x. This phase will end at 10am est.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post