Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(03-03-2014 09:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
End of Day 1

Throughout the day whispers and rumors spread that one wishes to be a sacrifice to Shai-hulud. As time passes some voice distrust sensing treachery but most agree to let the sacrifice go forth. Atothetheist walks out to the sand and sets down the thumper, thump.... thump... thump.. thump... out from the sea of sand the sharpest eyes begin to spot the Wormsign. The Sand beneath Ato begins to churn and the Old Man of the Desert emerges 40 meters into the air swallowing the thumper and Ato.

Atothetheist has been lynched. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner

Begin Night 1

Please send in your night actions to both LostandInsecure & Revenant77x. This phase will end at 10am est.

Damn, that's gotta be the most bastardised role I've ever seen. Undecided

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Hobo wormsign Hobo

03-03-2014, 09:13 PM
I say again, if there's a safe way to investigate me, please do so. Shy

03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Someone is awfully keen on getting investigated. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-03-2014, 09:17 PM
(03-03-2014 09:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Someone is awfully keen on getting investigated. Consider

Yep. Odd, that. Unless he is just really keen on proving himself innocent in the hopes of making alliances... Consider

03-03-2014, 09:26 PM
(03-03-2014 09:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Someone is awfully keen on getting investigated. Consider

Yep. Odd, that. Unless he is just really keen on proving himself innocent in the hopes of making alliances... Consider

That's exactly what I'm looking for. In all the games I've played, even the players I've "trusted" were never proven to be 100% trust worthy until after they died Undecided! So I guess I'll make a further request of my would be detective. If your power will give you my exact Role contact me afterward. If all it does is tell you that I'm townie, just keep it to yourself & know to trust me, because if you contact me with "I investigated you, and I know you're Townie" I'll respond with, "if you were mafia, you'd know that without needing to investigate anything!"

03-03-2014, 09:30 PM
(03-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:20 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Sure? I'm some retarded doctor. I have nothing to hide Tongue
But can't the cops evidence be misleading? Like in the case Ato first described? So why should I place all my faith in that? Unsure

Ato's post suggested that if he were targeted, there was a fifty fifty chance of the targeter getting killed. Not the same thing as his evidence being misleading

In a game like this where you have no one to trust, the word of a cop is usually the best bet. If you can be sure of who's actually the cop that is Consider always tricky tricky

if i remember correctly(too lazy to go check what he said),ato said he was a miller,wich is the opposite of a mole,meaning townie getting identified as mafia

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-03-2014, 09:32 PM
(03-03-2014 09:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ato's post suggested that if he were targeted, there was a fifty fifty chance of the targeter getting killed. Not the same thing as his evidence being misleading

In a game like this where you have no one to trust, the word of a cop is usually the best bet. If you can be sure of who's actually the cop that is Consider always tricky tricky

if i remember correctly(too lazy to go check what he said),ato said he was a miller,wich is the opposite of a mole,meaning townie getting identified as mafia

I may have misunderstood him then. I thought he was asking why he'd trust a cop in general, not just with Ato Blush

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Facepalm should've seen that ato is dead already

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Oh,ok. Good