Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(04-03-2014 01:02 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Guys, come on Dodgy

We haven't had a night kill, which may mean that a roleblocker got lucky (or even better, we have a second doctor).

It is obvious that some things did happen last night. Someone must have something. Anyone?

Are you that roleblocker?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 01:10 PM

We haven't had a night kill, which may mean that a roleblocker got lucky (or even better, we have a second doctor).

It is obvious that some things did happen last night. Someone must have something. Anyone?

Does anyone have any reason I should trust them?

Ryan seems suspect to me. If he really is the doctor then he fucked up by announcing it day one. The fact he made such a claim and survived says to me he could well be mafia.

I'm also suspicious of Lightvader, I dunno why, I've just been getting a slightly scummy vibe off him.

What does anyone else have?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 01:14 PM
(04-03-2014 01:07 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  

Are you that roleblocker?

Nope Tongue

I'm just saying, if anyone has some info about last night (I happen to have some, but it's nothing big) and feels like trusting me, I'm here to offer it in a pm and maybe see if we can make something out of it.

I'm not the cop either, but if the Mafia wants to kill me tomorrow, I'll try to leave that info somewhere safe and you guys can make whatever you want out of it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 01:17 PM
(04-03-2014 12:57 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Lynch Im_Ryan, he may actually be dangerous with the random display of lynch.

I'm just bored, entertain me and I'll play serious.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 01:26 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(04-03-2014 01:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Does anyone have any reason I should trust them?

Ryan seems suspect to me. If he really is the doctor then he fucked up by announcing it day one. The fact he made such a claim and survived says to me he could well be mafia.

I'm also suspicious of Lightvader, I dunno why, I've just been getting a slightly scummy vibe off him.

What does anyone else have?

Why does it matter if I announce my role?
You gotta remember I'm new Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 01:23 PM
(04-03-2014 01:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Why does it matter if I announce my role?

If you're telling the truth you have one of the strongest townie roles in the game. Announcing it is generally suicide because nine times out of ten the mafia will immediately kill you.

The fact that you claimed the doctor openly and weren't killed the following night is highly suspect.

The other possibilities are that the mafia are inexperienced and don't realise the power of the doctor (which I doubt). Or the mafia have deliberately left you alive to try and make you look suspicious and trigger a mislynch (which is plausible).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 01:25 PM
(04-03-2014 01:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

If you're telling the truth you have one of the strongest townie roles in the game. Announcing it is generally suicide because nine times out of ten the mafia will immediately kill you.

The fact that you claimed the doctor openly and weren't killed the following night is highly suspect.

The other possibilities are that the mafia are inexperienced and don't realise the power of the doctor (which I doubt). Or the mafia have deliberately left you alive to try and make you look suspicious and trigger a mislynch (which is plausible).

How do they know I'm not lying? Deceit goes both ways, mafia will know I'm a townie but not my role (from what I understand at least). Plus since I'm new, I'm probably not even perceived as a threat. I didn't even know how to use my abilities until today Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 01:29 PM
(04-03-2014 01:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

When he told us his role in the beginning he also said that maybe we wouldn't want to be protected, that it could be harmful for us. I guess that means he must have some probability of killing the person he tries to protect. Maybe that would make him not try to protect anyone and the Mafia caught on that?

*EDIT* Not to mention that whoever was to be killed, wasn't killed. If he was targeted and the Mafia was roleblocked, how is he suspicious now?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 01:42 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(04-03-2014 01:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  What does anyone else have?

I'm suspicious of EA because she mentioned a mafia meeting in the shout box:
Escape Artist Wrote: Escape Artist - 14-03-04 06:40 -- 20 minutes 'til Mafia updates Hobo

Here is the page. I included the time stamp in case the url fails, then you can just look it up.

Edit: Don't know how to quote from shout box, so by the time you check the link it will not lead you to the correct page. Use the time stamp to find the post.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 01:36 PM
(04-03-2014 01:29 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 01:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If you're telling the truth you have one of the strongest townie roles in the game. Announcing it is generally suicide because nine times out of ten the mafia will immediately kill you.

When he told us his role in the beginning he also said that maybe we wouldn't want to be protected, that it could be harmful for us. I guess that means he must have some probability of killing the person he tries to protect. Maybe that would make him not try to protect anyone and the Mafia caught on that?

*EDIT* Not to mention that whoever was to be killed, wasn't killed. If he was targeted and the Mafia was roleblocked, how is he suspicious now?

^^What she said. Rev is a sadistic son of a Censored

Atir aissom atir imon