Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
Silly Ryan. I meant 20 minutes until the game - Mafia - was updated by Revs. That was all.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 03:20 PM by Im_Ryan.)
My Suspicion-O-Meter (take it or leave it):
  1. Atothetheist: Hung Day 1.
  2. Crulax: Low, suspiciously quiet.
  3. Dark Light: Low, suspiciously quiet/useless posts.
  4. DemonicLemon: Low, playing stupid/not paying attention.
  5. Escape Artist: None.
  6. Ferdinand: Medium, she was so excited to play and is now conveniently absent (possibly because of school). She's also pure southern evil and should not be taken lightly.
  7. TheGulegon: Medium, iffy rally call I pointed out earlier, but has tried to make amends. Though this could also be a trick.
  8. Hughsie: Low, because he's Hughsie (and he doesn't trust me).
  9. Im_Ryan: Medium, survived being known as the doctor. Though is a noob and just may not be perceived as a threat. Also, claims that medical abilities could have a chance of killing. Mafia may like this.
  10. Lightvader: None.
  11. nach_in: Low, suspiciously quiet.
  12. Smercury44: None.
  13. undergroundp: Low, asked if I'm really the doctor through PMs. Could be mafia attempting to silence "the doc" at a later date. Though, has defended my claims publicly. So I remain unsure.

Last Updated: 3/03/12 13:19 PFC (24h)

DISCLAIMER: This by no means represents the suspicion of all members/families. This is only my suspicion, I have tried to back up my suspicions, but I can only use what knowledge I have. If you would like to contribute to this list then please PM me. If you would like to contest my suspicions, please do so. This game is boring, let the lies begin!

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 02:37 PM
(04-03-2014 02:30 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Silly Ryan. I meant 20 minutes until the game - Mafia - was updated by Revs. That was all.

And how would you know that? Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 02:44 PM
(04-03-2014 02:36 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  [*]DemonicLemon: Low, playing stupid/****not paying attention****.

This one.
04-03-2014, 02:45 PM
(04-03-2014 02:44 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:36 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  [*]DemonicLemon: Low, playing stupid/****not paying attention****.

This one.

Doesn't make you look good bro. You just want to quit?

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 02:49 PM
What??? Huh

Okay, when I posted what I did in the shoutbox, it was 8:40, which is 20 minutes until phase update. Remember that I am on central time here. So when it's 8:40 for me, it's 9:40 for Revs, which is 20 minutes until phase end (10:00EST). I was saying that it was twenty minutes left until the Mafia game updated. Twenty minutes until Rev did the phase shift.

If there are Mafia meetings going on, I'm not a part of them.

04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
(04-03-2014 02:49 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  What??? Huh

Okay, when I posted what I did in the shoutbox, it was 8:40, which is 20 minutes until phase update. Remember that I am on central time here. So when it's 8:40 for me, it's 9:40 for Revs, which is 20 minutes until phase end (10:00EST). I was saying that it was twenty minutes left until the Mafia game updated. Twenty minutes until Rev did the phase shift.

If there are Mafia meetings going on, I'm not a part of them.

Ohhhhhh, OK. Forgot the time difference Blush

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 02:52 PM
(04-03-2014 02:36 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My Suspicion-O-Meter (take it or leave it):
  1. Atothetheist: Hung Day 1.
  2. Crulax: Low, suspiciously quiet.
  3. Dark Light: Low, suspiciously quiet/useless posts.
  4. DemonicLemon: Low, playing stupid/not paying attention.
  5. Escape Artist: Medium, apparently knew the time of a mafia meeting. (look at previous post for quote)
  6. Ferdinand: High, she was so excited to play and is now conveniently absent. She's also pure southern evil and should not be taken lightly.
  7. TheGulegon: Medium, iffy rally call I pointed out earlier, but has tried to make amends. Though this could also be a trick.
  8. Hughsie: Low, because he's Hughsie (and he doesn't trust me).
  9. Im_Ryan: Medium, survived being known as the doctor. Though is a noob and just may not be perceived as a threat. Also, claims that medical abilities could have a chance of killing. Mafia may like this.
  10. Lightvader: None.
  11. nach_in: Low, suspiciously quiet.
  12. Smercury44: None.
  13. undergroundp: Low, asked if I'm really the doctor through PMs. Could be mafia attempting to silence "the doc" at a later date. Though, has defended my claims publicly. So I remain unsure.

DISCLAIMER: This by no means represents the suspicion of all members/families. This is only my suspicion, I have tried to back up my suspicions, but I can only use what knowledge I have. If you would like to contribute to this list then please PM me. If you would like to contest my suspicions, please do so. This game is boring, let the lies begin!

1.) Nigga I am in high school. I've been in school for all five hours since the day phase started. Tongue

2.) I can't really act all excited or make any claims when nothing much is going on in the thread.

I find it really weird mafia didn't make a kill last night. Usually it's the first night they go after someone high priority. Someone must have been roleblocked, or the mafia targeted someone who was protected.

I'mma tell ya'll right now my role kinda sux dicks. I don't really know who's highly suspicious or less suspicious because I've only skimmed through the thread a couple of times and it's hard to make out anything from what little people have said.

So far the only person I have slight suspicious of is ImRyan. The "I'm totally new and clueless" facade has been used many times before. In addition, he's bouncing off the walls making accusations. It can be easy to look past a new player, simply because they're a noob, but it can be equally as dangerous. (Ex. Hughsie's first game he absolutely wrecked because everyone overlooked him because he was new.)

Regardless, my suspicions for Ryan are only slight. Not much has happened to make any hardcore accusations.
04-03-2014, 02:55 PM
True, I'm quiet, that may or may not be related to having to take a final in two days.

Anyway, I don't have a particularly useful role, so I don't know how to help Sad

I wouldn't trust smercury so much though, she can be deceptive if she needs to

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 03:18 PM
(04-03-2014 02:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  1.) Nigga I am in high school. I've been in school for all five hours since the day phase started. Tongue

2.) I can't really act all excited or make any claims when nothing much is going on in the thread.

I find it really weird mafia didn't make a kill last night. Usually it's the first night they go after someone high priority. Someone must have been roleblocked, or the mafia targeted someone who was protected.

I'mma tell ya'll right now my role kinda sux dicks. I don't really know who's highly suspicious or less suspicious because I've only skimmed through the thread a couple of times and it's hard to make out anything from what little people have said.

So far the only person I have slight suspicious of is ImRyan. The "I'm totally new and clueless" facade has been used many times before. In addition, he's bouncing off the walls making accusations. It can be easy to look past a new player, simply because they're a noob, but it can be equally as dangerous. (Ex. Hughsie's first game he absolutely wrecked because everyone overlooked him because he was new.)

Regardless, my suspicions for Ryan are only slight. Not much has happened to make any hardcore accusations.

OK then, believable. I'll allow it.

Also, my "facade" is legit. I've mentioned it before I even started, and have to ask questions along the way... I'm way too lazy to keep this up if it was a charade. I've only made one legit accusation against Gulegon and one against EA (now disproven), this last suspicion post is really just a list of suspicious activity. I'm not accusing anyone, just trying to get this game going.
(plus if you noticed, I put myself in the list)

Atir aissom atir imon