Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(04-03-2014 02:55 PM)nach_in Wrote:  True, I'm quiet, that may or may not be related to having to take a final in two days.

Anyway, I don't have a particularly useful role, so I don't know how to help Sad

I wouldn't trust smercury so much though, she can be deceptive if she needs to

Just because I have no suspicion does not mean I trust her. Rather, I have no reason to be suspicious. I trust no one in this game.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 03:27 PM
(04-03-2014 02:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:44 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  This one.

Doesn't make you look good bro. You just want to quit?

I still wanna play, just I feel the game is off to a slow start. How exactly does me being somewhat aloof make me look bad? College, videos, source filmmaker kinda slow down my use and I don't have any ties to mafia, so it doesn't fit with the above mini list.
04-03-2014, 03:39 PM
(04-03-2014 03:27 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 02:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Doesn't make you look good bro. You just want to quit?

I still wanna play, just I feel the game is off to a slow start. How exactly does me being somewhat aloof make me look bad? College, videos, source filmmaker kinda slow down my use and I don't have any ties to mafia, so it doesn't fit with the above mini list.

You could be trying to avoid attention... I don't know.

Although, this game is pretty boring. So either people are just legit busy or Rev fucked with the game (apparently no surprise) and gave everyone shit roles...

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 03:40 PM
He's_Ryan is acting too pro for being a no0b

I'm getting suspicious Consider

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 03:50 PM
(04-03-2014 03:40 PM)nach_in Wrote:  He's_Ryan is acting too pro for being a no0b

First of all, it's Im_Ryan Tongue
And how exactly am I acting like a pro?
  • Cause I'm trying to move the game along? -I'm bored and an active member, have nothing better to do at work.
  • Cause I don't trust anyone? -Isn't that the whole point?
  • Cause I'm so suspicious? -Just using common sense and attempting to stir the pot to get this game going. Like I said before, I'm bored.
I don't need experience in this game to know how to lie, or detect lies. I just need experience to figure out the damn roles which are seemingly endless with possibilities Angry

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 03:56 PM
(04-03-2014 03:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 03:40 PM)nach_in Wrote:  He's_Ryan is acting too pro for being a no0b

First of all, it's Im_Ryan Tongue
  • Cause I'm trying to move the game along? -I'm bored and an active member, have nothing better to do at work.
  • Cause I'm so suspicious? -Just using common sense and attempting to stir the pot to get this game going. Like I said before, I'm bored.
I don't need experience in this game to know how to lie, or detect lies. I just need experience to figure out the damn roles which are seemingly endless with possibilities Angry

I know You're_Ryan
You making lists and stuff is too pro for this game Smartass

did you revealed your role, can't be bothered to search Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 04:30 PM
(04-03-2014 03:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 03:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  First of all, it's Im_Ryan Tongue

I know You're_Ryan

He said he is the doctor.

(04-03-2014 11:16 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 11:13 AM)nach_in Wrote:  Do we have any confirmed townie? we need someone to rally the fremen

Not yet, but I'm a doctor. I guess that can prove itself? I dunno...believe me or not, don't really care.
04-03-2014, 04:34 PM
(04-03-2014 03:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 03:50 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  First of all, it's Im_Ryan Tongue

I know You're_Ryan

So my familiarity with BB code makes me a pro? Come on, that just means I'm familiar with forums (I've hosted my own forums for gaming for the last 4 or so years). This is evident in pretty much all my posts Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 04:35 PM
If there is a roleblocker, and they blocked someone last night, we need to know who they blocked, so that we can lynch whoever was blocked. That is the only reason I think we got away without a kill last night.

Ryan, what are the odds on you killing someone, like 10% 50%? If it is low, I say the roleblocker reveal, and we can have Ryan protect you tonight.

I have been contacted by the cop, and have been proven innocent. We can't reveal the cop at the moment in case we need to protect the role blocker. I doubt we have two protective roles, but you never know. We need to get a townie alliance of people we can trust going.

If anyone doesn't like what I've had to say here, or has anything else to add, or suggest, let me know. Either here, or in pm.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Ryan,the game is always a bit boring during the first 2 days,then the fun starts. Changing Lynch votes ar day,defending,accusing,etc. And at night alliances within alliances are made,deception within deception....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....