Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(04-03-2014 04:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If there is a roleblocker, and they blocked someone last night, we need to know who they blocked, so that we can lynch whoever was blocked. That is the only reason I think we got away without a kill last night.

That's a wild assumption, and may not be the case. Keep in mind the mafia might have targeted whoever the doctor (assuming Ryan is the doctor) protected. The kill wouldn't have gone through.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 04:46 PM
(04-03-2014 04:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 04:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If there is a roleblocker, and they blocked someone last night, we need to know who they blocked, so that we can lynch whoever was blocked. That is the only reason I think we got away without a kill last night.

That's a wild assumption, and may not be the case. Keep in mind the mafia might have targeted whoever the doctor (assuming Ryan is the doctor) protected. The kill wouldn't have gone through.

True, so another question for the Ryan (in addition to the kill rate) did you protect anyone last night?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 04:51 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(04-03-2014 04:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That's a wild assumption, and may not be the case. Keep in mind the mafia might have targeted whoever the doctor (assuming Ryan is the doctor) protected. The kill wouldn't have gone through.

(04-03-2014 04:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  True, so another question for the Ryan (in addition to the kill rate) did you protect anyone last night?

I did not use any ability last night. No one requested help. So if someone was protected, it wasn't me.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 04:48 PM

Ryan, what are the odds on you killing someone, like 10% 50%? If it is low, I say the roleblocker reveal, and we can have Ryan protect you tonight.

I have been contacted by the cop, and have been proven innocent. We can't reveal the cop at the moment in case we need to protect the role blocker. I doubt we have two protective roles, but you never know. We need to get a townie alliance of people we can trust going.

If anyone doesn't like what I've had to say here, or has anything else to add, or suggest, let me know. Either here, or in pm.

Odds are equal and should only be used as a last resort.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Well crap. If the roleblocker feels comfortable coming directly to me (if there is one), please do so. I will not reveal your identity to anyone. I only want to make sure we lynch a mafia member today if we can.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 04:55 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(04-03-2014 04:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Well crap. If the roleblocker feels comfortable coming directly to me (if there is one), please do so. I will not reveal your identity to anyone. I only want to make sure we lynch a mafia member today if we can.

If there is a roleblocker, don't do anything until the cop comes out, until then you can't trust anyone.

Edit: We don't even know if there is a cop.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Ok,i trust ryan.
  • There's a pretty big chance of being a doctor in the game,and noone counterclaimed yet
  • i asked ryan how rev implemended the doctor's role, and he and the answer that ryan gave matches how rev has implemented this role in the past. I'm also sure rev wouldn't give this info to him if he wasnt doctor because i tried (but he could have looked it up in earlier mafia games and if he was mafia he could ask the more experiencced players who also know how rev implemented the role in the past)
i also assume there's a roleblocker or bodyguard down. Ryan didnt die,wich means that

1. The mafia was roleblocked
2.ryan was protected
3.the mafia found it fishy that ryan revealed such a important role this early
or
4.ryan is mafia

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-03-2014, 05:00 PM
(04-03-2014 04:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ok,i trust ryan.
  • There's a pretty big chance of being a doctor in the game,and noone counterclaimed yet
  • i asked ryan how rev implemended the doctor's role, and he and the answer that ryan gave matches how rev has implemented this role in the past. I'm also sure rev wouldn't give this info to him if he wasnt doctor because i tried (but he could have looked it up in earlier mafia games and if he was mafia he could ask the more experiencced players who also know how rev implemented the role in the past)
i also assume there's a roleblocker or bodyguard down. Ryan didnt die,wich means that

1. The mafia was roleblocked
2.ryan was protected
3.the mafia found it fishy that ryan revealed such a important role this early
or
4.ryan is mafia

Well shit, if I'm not a target already I will be now Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 05:18 PM
(04-03-2014 04:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I have been contacted by the cop, and have been proven innocent. We can't reveal the cop at the moment in case we need to protect the role blocker. I doubt we have two protective roles, but you never know. We need to get a townie alliance of people we can trust going.

Wait a minute Consider
Why would the cop contact you first? You've made no claims as to who you are. Where I started off saying I was the doctor, wouldn't I be the cops first choice to check out?
I smell something fishy here Consider
(no vagina pun intended Tongue)

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Ferdy, tomorrow you will be a man. Tongue