Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(04-03-2014 05:19 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ferdy, tomorrow you will be a man. Tongue

That's hot.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 05:22 PM
(04-03-2014 05:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 04:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I have been contacted by the cop, and have been proven innocent. We can't reveal the cop at the moment in case we need to protect the role blocker. I doubt we have two protective roles, but you never know. We need to get a townie alliance of people we can trust going.

Wait a minute Consider
Why would the cop contact you first? You've made no claims as to who you are. Where I started off saying I was the doctor, wouldn't I be the cops first choice to check out?
I smell something fishy here Consider
(no vagina pun intended Tongue)

I can't say why this person chose to investigate me, that is their prerogative. Either way, it's either an actual cop (making me townie) or mafia trying to trick me (which makes me townie).

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 05:22 PM
(04-03-2014 05:19 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ferdy, tomorrow you will be a man. Tongue

The manliest of men. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
(04-03-2014 05:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 05:18 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Wait a minute Consider
Why would the cop contact you first? You've made no claims as to who you are. Where I started off saying I was the doctor, wouldn't I be the cops first choice to check out?
I smell something fishy here Consider
(no vagina pun intended Tongue)

I can't say why this person chose to investigate me, that is their prerogative. Either way, it's either an actual cop (making me townie) or mafia trying to trick me (which makes me townie).

Actually wrong logic here. There are three explanations:
1. Like you said, a mafia trick.
2. YOU are mafia, and are trying to trick the roleblocker.
3. This one I will not reveal on the off chance you are telling the truth, because this could reveal the identity of the cop. I will pm you.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 06:32 PM by Dark Light.)
Howdy folks! Just woke up. Gonna talk with a compatriot momentarily, but I will be voting to string someone up before the end of the phase. Stay tuned!

04-03-2014, 06:12 PM
(04-03-2014 05:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Howdy folks! Just woke up. Gonna talk with a compatriot momentarily, but I will be voting to strong someone up before the end of the phase. Stay tuned!

Why so bloodthirsty?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
(04-03-2014 06:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 05:29 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Howdy folks! Just woke up. Gonna talk with a compatriot momentarily, but I will be voting to strong someone up before the end of the phase. Stay tuned!

Why so bloodthirsty?

Indeed Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Vote: Lynch Smercury44

I don't have any proof, just suspicions. Here is the reasons why I suspect her.

She was late to jump the lynch A2 bandwagon - She may have wanted to keep the liability in the townie alliance since he could have potentially killed multiple townies accidentally.

She's messaged the following claim to me "Hey DL, ugp told me you said you'd investigated her last night. I've got two people claiming to have investigated me last night. That makes three people claiming an investigative role. Can you help me sort this out by giving me your character, and role?" - Maybe undergroundp can validate this claim or something similar, but immediately after I posted I would be posting my vote to lynch someone she messaged the me the following "Ok I misunderstood her, she never claimed you investigated her." This only increased my suspicions.

Hoping others will come forward and either validate or invalidate my suspicions, but as it stands, she is the most suspicious person so far.

04-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Lynch: Smercury

I have good reason to trust DL is town and I know his judgement is very astute. His reasoning is far from conclusive (which he said himself) but it does make me rather suspicious of smercury.

Post or PM me anyone if you have more info but for now my vote is cast.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 06:39 PM
how long until this phase ends?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]