Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
You are correct, all of this did happen, but only because I misunderstood her message to me. The timing is just bad.

Sorry undergroundp. Her message asked me if you were the one claiming cop, because if not,she knew who a mafia member was. I assumed this meant you'd contacted her saying you'd investigated her, this was completely MY misunderstanding.

I've had two people claim to have investigate me, and that I came back clean.

As for the Ato lynch... I voted as soon as I got home from work Dodgy

And since when would NOT voting for an admitted townie (who had no accusations made against him) look suspicious?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM
(04-03-2014 06:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  how long until this phase ends?

2 hours and 20 minutes

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
This is getting good.
Pming is interesting. Still not entirely sure who to trust though...

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
(04-03-2014 06:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  how long until this phase ends?

bout 2.5 hours.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-03-2014, 06:44 PM
meh

Lynch: Smercury

Any way the result goes will be very informative, if smerc is townie we got two mafia in the bag (DL and Hugsie). If not, well, we got one down.

Sorry dude, there's no room for error in the desert Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM
You do what you gotta do, but I'd like to think I seem more trustworthy than those two at the moment Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I've now received an additional message from folks who have "heard" I am the cop. I've never claimed any such thing to anyone. Whoever is spreading these rumors should be suspect #1. Drinking Beverage

(04-03-2014 06:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You do what you gotta do, but I'd like to think I seem more trustworthy than those two at the moment Dodgy

I used to trust you, but you used me before... you're too good at this Confused

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
(04-03-2014 06:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 06:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You do what you gotta do, but I'd like to think I seem more trustworthy than those two at the moment Dodgy

I used to trust you, but you used me before... you're too good at this Confused

I understand... Hug and now... My past comes back to haunt me Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
04-03-2014, 06:48 PM
(04-03-2014 06:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  meh

Lynch: Smercury

Any way the result goes will be very informative, if smerc is townie we got two mafia in the bag (DL and Hugsie). If not, well, we got one down.

Sorry dude, there's no room for error in the desert Sad

Hardly. Like we said, it's only suspicion but it's already day 2. We can't afford to spend every day doing nothing waiting for someone to be 100% confirmed mafia while we get picked off each night, town have lost by doing that before.

At some point we just gotta take the plunge and risk a mislynch if we wanna have any chance of winning. We may as well do that now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.