Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 06:58 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
Smerc told me in skype, before you posted your suspicion of her, DL, that "I've got 2 people with an investigative role, so far", which I took to mean 2 people were claiming to have investigated her. But when I asked who PM'd her, she didn't list your name. When I asked in bold type if she PM'd you, she said ya'lls skype call, as you described it, was true.

Add something to this for me, Sexy BumBum! I want to trust you!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:51 PM
(04-03-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 06:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  meh

Lynch: Smercury

Any way the result goes will be very informative, if smerc is townie we got two mafia in the bag (DL and Hugsie). If not, well, we got one down.

Sorry dude, there's no room for error in the desert Sad

Hardly. Like we said, it's only suspicion but it's already day 2. We can't afford to spend every day doing nothing waiting for someone to be 100% confirmed mafia while we get picked off each night, town have lost by doing that before.

At some point we just gotta take the plunge and risk a mislynch if we wanna have any chance of winning. We may as well do that now.

If she's townie, you two will look exactly as suspicious as you require, lets see how it goes, don't open the umbrella before it starts to rain Wink

edit: sorry for the completely off theme saying...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Just going to throw this last bit out there. Who would the mafia want to take out? Someone an investigator has cleared so as to keep the townies from growing an alliance too quickly. With that said...

Vote lynch dark light

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Guys, before you vote again, big post with explanations coming up, I‘m on my phone so be patient.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 06:56 PM
(04-03-2014 06:51 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 06:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Hardly. Like we said, it's only suspicion but it's already day 2. We can't afford to spend every day doing nothing waiting for someone to be 100% confirmed mafia while we get picked off each night, town have lost by doing that before.

At some point we just gotta take the plunge and risk a mislynch if we wanna have any chance of winning. We may as well do that now.

If she's townie, you two will look exactly as suspicious as you require, lets see how it goes, don't open the umbrella before it starts to rain Wink

edit: sorry for the completely off theme saying...

For what it's worth, it was a Skype text.

@Smerc, you've claimed multiple cops are out there investigating you and we have your word to go on, so...

04-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Not multiple cops, two investigators. One likely a cop, the other is able to collect information that reveals an allegiance.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 07:10 PM
I‘m Wensicia, a tracker.

First night, I track DL (it was just a hunch), I see he had targeted Hughsie.

I contact Ryan because I trust him and tell him I suspect Hughsie of being Mafia and DL being the roleblocker (thus no first night kill).

I then tell Smerc the same thing because she seemed suspicious and I wanted to see her reaction. She said the same thing as she did to you, about people claiming investigative roles (she didnt mention names). It was an honest mistake on her part, I wasn‘t 100% clear so she easily got confused.

She checks out for me for now, although she never revealed her role even though I asked her.

Then DL starts acting weird and Hughsie supports him. I first suspected that DL is the cop and investigated Hughsie on the first night and that is why they trust each other.

I told Ryan about this and he told DL (who should now consider me a suspect). His reaction to hearing that he is considered the cop now makes me think that on the first night he didn‘t investigate nor roleblock Hughsie. I believe he might be a Cult Leader and converted Hughsie (thus Hughsie vouches for him).

Make what you want out of all this. You can lynch me and see that all this is true, or let the Mafia kill me (if I‘m not wrong).

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
I am pretty sure that Smerc is townie!

I am Lichna City Fremen I have the night action to target a player to gather vague information about them.

The information that I gathered from targeting Smerc last night did not indicate her being mafia.

Vote: No Lynch

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
04-03-2014, 07:15 PM
[Image: aVZgT.gif]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-03-2014, 07:16 PM
(04-03-2014 07:14 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I am pretty sure that Smerc is townie!

I am Lichna City Fremen I have the night action to target a player to gather vague information about them.

The information that I gathered from targeting Smerc last night did not indicate her being mafia.

Vote: No Lynch

What did you find exactly? Your conclusion contradicts another story I have. Actually, two. Pm me if you wish.

Atir aissom atir imon