04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
Hmm.

I'm still undecided, vote: no lynch.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM
(04-03-2014 07:10 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I‘m Wensicia, a tracker.

First night, I track DL (it was just a hunch), I see he had targeted Hughsie.

I contact Ryan because I trust him and tell him I suspect Hughsie of being Mafia and DL being the roleblocker (thus no first night kill).

I then tell Smerc the same thing because she seemed suspicious and I wanted to see her reaction. She said the same thing as she did to you, about people claiming investigative roles (she didnt mention names). It was an honest mistake on her part, I wasn‘t 100% clear so she easily got confused.

She checks out for me for now, although she never revealed her role even though I asked her.

Then DL starts acting weird and Hughsie supports him. I first suspected that DL is the cop and investigated Hughsie on the first night and that is why they trust each other.

I told Ryan about this and he told DL (who should now consider me a suspect). His reaction to hearing that he is considered the cop now makes me think that on the first night he didn‘t investigate nor roleblock Hughsie. I believe he might be a Cult Leader and converted Hughsie (thus Hughsie vouches for him).

Make what you want out of all this. You can lynch me and see that all this is true, or let the Mafia kill me (if I‘m not wrong).

DL protected me. That is why I trust him. I'm guessing I was targeted last night by the mafia.

If you know that he targeted me then that pretty much confirms you as a tracker.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 07:24 PM
What characters are mafia now? because Wensicia is not fremen and she's an antagonist in the books. As far as I know Udp just said she's mafia

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Lol wtf, I‘m a townie.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 07:26 PM
(04-03-2014 07:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 07:14 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I am pretty sure that Smerc is townie!

I am Lichna City Fremen I have the night action to target a player to gather vague information about them.

The information that I gathered from targeting Smerc last night did not indicate her being mafia.

Vote: No Lynch

What did you find exactly? Your conclusion contradicts another story I have. Actually, two. Pm me if you wish.

No need to PM I will tell everyone openly!

The information that I gathered was vague but did not indicate her being mafia.
The information was that she had recently lost a loved one and was in mourning!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
04-03-2014, 07:31 PM
(04-03-2014 07:26 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 07:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What did you find exactly? Your conclusion contradicts another story I have. Actually, two. Pm me if you wish.

No need to PM I will tell everyone openly!

The information that I gathered was vague but did not indicate her being mafia.
The information was that she had recently lost a loved one and was in mourning!

I have no I what that means... care to explain?

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Fuck. I don't understand any references to the damn book. This is confusing Angry

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 07:32 PM
If Hughsie was protected by DL, then maybe I‘ve been looking in the wrong place the whole time.

I cant believe I‘m still awake. Anyone else having anything to add? I don‘t think we should be lynching Smerc.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 07:33 PM
(04-03-2014 07:32 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  If Hughsie was protected by DL, then maybe I‘ve been looking in the wrong place the whole time.

I cant believe I‘m still awake. Anyone else having anything to add? I don‘t think we should be lynching Smerc.

Do you have any suspects?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 07:36 PM
(04-03-2014 07:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 07:32 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  If Hughsie was protected by DL, then maybe I‘ve been looking in the wrong place the whole time.

Do you have any suspects?

If smerc is clear, suspicion falls to DL

[Image: sigvacachica.png]