Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
Hmm. I have a theory... I notice how people like EA, Gulegon, and Ferdie aren't contributing. Convenient.
Just a hunch...
Anyone care to share any knowledge of the three?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 07:37 PM
(04-03-2014 07:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 07:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Do you have any suspects?

If smerc is clear, suspicion falls to DL

How so?

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
(04-03-2014 07:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  If smerc is clear, suspicion falls to DL

He is town, 100%. He protected me last night.

The only alternative to him being town is that he is mafia with protective abilities and protected the same person the mafia tried to kill, intentionally. How likely do you think that is?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
(04-03-2014 07:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 07:32 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  If Hughsie was protected by DL, then maybe I‘ve been looking in the wrong place the whole time.

I cant believe I‘m still awake. Anyone else having anything to add? I don‘t think we should be lynching Smerc.

Do you have any suspects?
Well, you guys were my suspects. Smerc seems ok for now and so does Crulax. However, I still don‘t trust you or them.

But we have to lynch someome. Maybe a quiet one?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-03-2014, 07:39 PM
(04-03-2014 07:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

The only alternative to him being town is that he is mafia with protective abilities and protected the same person the mafia tried to kill, intentionally. How likely do you think that is?

Well you could mafia and he could be protecting his own Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 07:39 PM
(04-03-2014 07:38 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
Well, you guys were my suspects. Smerc seems ok for now and so does Crulax. However, I still don‘t trust you or them.

But we have to lynch someome. Maybe a quiet one?

Already listed them.

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 07:40 PM
(04-03-2014 07:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

If smerc is clear, suspicion falls to DL

If it's between the two of us, why not vote for DL now? I've got an investigator backing me. I didn't have anything but my word before, so I understood your vote... But now?

(04-03-2014 07:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

How so?

Because he's trying to lynch me.

(04-03-2014 07:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Could be you are both mafia, and DL is your framer. Still not buying your story 100%

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 07:40 PM
(04-03-2014 07:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Hmm. I have a theory... I notice how people like EA, Gulegon, and Ferdie aren't contributing. Convenient.
Just a hunch...
Anyone care to share any knowledge of the three?

Ferdy has just got GTA5 and is spending her entire life playing it instead of being on Skype with me! Dodgy

I doubt this is an excuse as I know her birthday is tomorrow, I know she had a celebration at the weekend that she first told me about months ago, and she told me last week she was getting GTA5 for her birthday this weekend and would be playing it excessively.

Unless she had two months foresight on this game her absence is not only understandable but expected.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
04-03-2014, 07:41 PM
(04-03-2014 07:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

How so?

He said we should vote smerc in the first place. It all may be a big misunderstanding though... but there's no fun in truth Sleepy

I'm with you You're_Ryan, it seems convenient that a bunch is so quiet and we all are throwing attacks at each other while being all fairly safe...

Change vote: Lynch: Ferdie

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-03-2014, 07:42 PM
(04-03-2014 07:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Could be you are both mafia, and DL is your framer. Still not buying your story 100%

Then lynch him and find out, just don't be surprised when I suspect you even more following his death and the role reveal that shows he's town.

Fuck it, I'll stake my life on him being town. If he turns up mafia I'll vote to lynch myself.

Best
Worst