Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(04-03-2014 07:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  He's already posted his piece, probably just watching to see who to vote for

People voting no lynch are making me suspicious.

Like I said, we can't afford to never lynch, I'm sure the mafia would be quite content to see plenty of no lynches.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm a suspect because I was confused about what I dergroundp's pm meant. She confirmed that.

DL is a suspect because he is trying to lynch me, and claims that me not voting for Ato ASAP is suspicious... For some reason Huh plus taking me out would help keep the townies from getting an alliance going, since I've got two investigators that have cleared me.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
(04-03-2014 07:56 PM)nach_in Wrote:  what about crulax? he's lurking ¬¬

Yes, I am!Evil_monster

I am playing Eve and tab out and in every few minutes while mining to see what is going on. I have revealed myself and it is up to you to believe me and what I have said. As of right now I don't have enough info on anyone so my vote is still No Lynch!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
04-03-2014, 08:02 PM
(04-03-2014 08:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm a suspect because I was confused about what I dergroundp's pm meant. She confirmed that.

DL is a suspect because he is trying to lynch me, and claims that me not voting for Ato ASAP is suspicious... For some reason Huh plus taking me out would help keep the townies from getting an alliance going, since I've got two investigators that have cleared me.

Remember we only have your word on these investigators. You keep flaunting like we should consider it proof when in actuality there's nothing to prove you aren't just straight up lying.

I'm also guessing one of them is lying cos since when has there been two cops in a game?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
04-03-2014, 08:02 PM
(04-03-2014 07:59 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ok, TheGule just tried to make me look suspicious for no reason and he pm‘d me out of nowhere right after I said I‘d be making a big post with explanations, asking me if I‘m suspicious of Smerc.

THAT is suspicious. If you don‘t have anything better , I‘d vote for him. I give you guys five minutes.

Thought he was helping you? Blink

Atir aissom atir imon
04-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Maybe I should just lynch Ferdy cos she is still ignoring me on Skype!!!!! Consider

Best
Worst
04-03-2014, 08:04 PM
(04-03-2014 08:02 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 08:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm a suspect because I was confused about what I dergroundp's pm meant. She confirmed that.

Remember we only have your word on these investigators. You keep flaunting like we should consider it proof when in actuality there's nothing to prove you aren't just straight up lying.

I'm also guessing one of them is lying cos since when has there been two cops in a game?

Crulax backed me, so there one

Again.. Since you missed it the first time, I never claimed two cops, two investigators. There are different kinds.... And nothing against the rules to have more than one. It has happened in other mafia games. DC Batman for one. There was a thief and a cop

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-03-2014, 08:05 PM
(04-03-2014 08:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Crulax backed me, so there one

Again.. Since you missed it the first time, I never claimed two cops, two investigators. There are different kinds.... And nothing against the rules to have more than one. It has happened in other mafia games. DC Batman for one. There was a thief and a cop

Oh, we're you counting Crulax as one of your investigators?

Best
Worst
04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
(04-03-2014 08:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-03-2014 08:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Crulax backed me, so there one

Oh, we're you counting Crulax as one of your investigators?

Yes

04-03-2014, 08:06 PM
(04-03-2014 07:59 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ok, TheGule just tried to make me look suspicious for no reason and he pm‘d me out of nowhere right after I said I‘d be making a big post with explanations, asking me if I‘m suspicious of Smerc.

THAT is suspicious. If you don‘t have anything better , I‘d vote for him. I give you guys five minutes.

I asked you to please exonerate her, because I told you if we were to lynch her, & she turned out townie, I would be devastated! Are you denying that's what the PM I sent you said? You would be a suspect if we lynched Dark Light because Smerc was the one who voted to lynch DL first, & you say you think she's townie. DL turns out green & Smerc wanted him dead, & you wanted Smerc to live... = you'd be suspect, duh!