Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
End of Day 2

Arakeen erupts into sectarian conflict. Factions claiming the others are traitors scream at each other across the square. Dark deeds from the previous night are claimed and accused. Finally one faction manages to overcome the others and Dark Light is dragged to the sands. The thumper is set and it's rhythmic beat call out to the sands. Slowly in the distance the first tremors are seen Wormsign. A small worm compared to the larger ones seen in the deep desert scoops up Dark Light and swallows him.

Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

Dark Light has been killed he was Torynn- Blacksmith

Begin Night 2

Please send in your night actions to both Revenant77x & LostandInsecure. This phase will end at 10 am est.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 09:02 PM
What.... The .... Actual.... Fuck! Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Gawdamit, Smerc Angry

Hughsie,you can have your "i told you so"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
(04-03-2014 09:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
End of Day 2

Arakeen erupts into sectarian conflict. Factions claiming the others are traitors scream at each other across the square. Dark deeds from the previous night are claimed and accused. Finally one faction manages to overcome the others and Dark Light is dragged to the sands. The thumper is set and it's rhythmic beat call out to the sands. Slowly in the distance the first tremors are seen Wormsign. A small worm compared to the larger ones seen in the deep desert scoops up Dark Light and swallows him.

Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

Dark Light has been killed he was Torynn- Blacksmith

Begin Night 2

Please send in your night actions to both Revenant77x & LostandInsecure. This phase will end at 10 am est.

I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.
I told you so.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Sadcryface2

04-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Blacksmith = bodyguard?

04-03-2014, 09:05 PM
(04-03-2014 09:02 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Hughsie,you can have your "i told you so"

Thank you LV, I will and I will enjoy it.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
The only reason I voted for him, was because he rallied to lynch me. One was a decent reason (which was explained away, and backed by another player), the other was bs.

That's all I can say I suppose.

I'm Ghanima Atreides a watcher. I can target a player, and see who else targets them. I will gladly watch whoever I'm told to, and post my results publicly to prove my innocence as townie.

Unless I end up dead tonight of course. Although mafia will likely leave me alone to just let me be lynched tomorrow Weeping either way, I'm dead.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
(04-03-2014 09:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Blacksmith = bodyguard?

More like an inventor I think. He gave me a shield last night, if the mafia did target me then said shield saved my life.

And then you all killed him. Dodgy

Best
Worst