Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
The sandworms are most confuzzled this morn. I iz keeping them on a tight leash. Yes

Hobo
/
Big Grin --- Hobo
\
Hobo

Those leashes didn't turn out quite right. But oh well! Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
05-03-2014, 09:14 AM
(05-03-2014 09:02 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:01 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hobo What is going on???? Hobo

Deceit.

Please elaborate.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-03-2014, 09:20 AM
(05-03-2014 09:14 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:02 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Deceit.

Please elaborate.

I'm going through the posts and noticing small, but noticeable unspoken alliances forming. Specifically one that I find unnerving since there's no reason for it.

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 10:39 AM
If anyone is still doubting my innocence, let me remind you that DL protected Hughsie, if you trust Hughsie, you should trust me. Hughsie said it himself, I am confirmed as a Tracker since I tracked DL and saw that he targeted Hughsie the first night.

Most people have either been confirmed to be townies or their roleclaiming is convincing. I will go with those who haven't convinced me yet.

Back to TheGulegon now. Sorry man, you seem too suspicious.

1. You were too eager to be investigated in the beginning for no reason at all. You probably have a Framer on your side.

2. This:

(04-03-2014 08:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You would be a suspect if we lynched Dark Light because Smerc was the one who voted to lynch DL first, & you say you think she's townie. DL turns out green & Smerc wanted him dead, & you wanted Smerc to live... = you'd be suspect, duh!

I said I thought she was townie and gave my reasons. She didn't do anything too suspicious. I didn't exactly "defend" her. Plus, I'm the one who doubted that DL was guilty after Hughsie's explanation.

You are trying too hard to make me look guilty, although as I said in the beginning, I'm pretty much confirmed as a Tracker.

Vote: Lynch TheGulegon

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-03-2014, 12:12 PM
(05-03-2014 10:39 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  If anyone is still doubting my innocence, let me remind you that DL protected Hughsie, if you trust Hughsie, you should trust me. Hughsie said it himself, I am confirmed as a Tracker since I tracked DL and saw that he targeted Hughsie the first night.

Most people have either been confirmed to be townies or their roleclaiming is convincing. I will go with those who haven't convinced me yet.

Back to TheGulegon now. Sorry man, you seem too suspicious.

1. You were too eager to be investigated in the beginning for no reason at all. You probably have a Framer on your side.

2. This:

(04-03-2014 08:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You would be a suspect if we lynched Dark Light because Smerc was the one who voted to lynch DL first, & you say you think she's townie. DL turns out green & Smerc wanted him dead, & you wanted Smerc to live... = you'd be suspect, duh!

I said I thought she was townie and gave my reasons. She didn't do anything too suspicious. I didn't exactly "defend" her. Plus, I'm the one who doubted that DL was guilty after Hughsie's explanation.

You are trying too hard to make me look guilty, although as I said in the beginning, I'm pretty much confirmed as a Tracker.

Vote: Lynch TheGulegon

I think you bring up some very good points. However, I'm gonna hold off on voting for now pending more info.

I think you are townie but I'm not 100% sure, Rev has used mafia trackers before so that is still a possibility.

OK, does anyone have any info they can share with me? After yesterday I think you all have good reason to trust me. Also, Gulegon, do you have any reason I shouldn't vote with undergroundp and lynch you?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 12:31 PM
(05-03-2014 12:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I think you bring up some very good points. However, I'm gonna hold off on voting for now pending more info.

I think you are townie but I'm not 100% sure, Rev has used mafia trackers before so that is still a possibility.

OK, does anyone have any info they can share with me? After yesterday I think you all have good reason to trust me. Also, Gulegon, do you have any reason I shouldn't vote with undergroundp and lynch you?

Well, I'm going for Gule only because he's the only person I have something to base my suspicions on. Next one in the list would be Smerc.

I would lynch others for being quiet too, but all the others have either roleclaimed or haven't shown any suspicious activity.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-03-2014, 12:35 PM
(05-03-2014 12:31 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, I'm going for Gule only because he's the only person I have something to base my suspicions on. Next one in the list would be Smerc.

I would lynch others for being quiet too, but all the others have either roleclaimed or haven't shown any suspicious activity.

Yeah, Gulegon looks reasonably suspicious to me so far as well.

Gulegon, if you have anything to say we need to hear it in the next few hours really.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 06:18 PM by Im_Ryan.)
Suspicion-O-Meter v2.1
...now less confusing!

Crulax: Low
DemonicLemon: Low
Escape Artist: None
Ferdinand: Low
TheGulegon: High
Hughsie: None
Im_Ryan: Low
Lightvader: None
nach_in: None
Smercury44: Medium
undergroundp: None

**Based on posting themes/patterns at time of post/update. Not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Use at your own discretion.

Mortuaries
  1. Atothetheist: Lynched Day 1. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner. In death he was proven honest, and had sacrificed himself for the good of the town. His sacrifice will not be forgotten.
  2. Dark Light: Lynched Day 2. He was Torynn the Blacksmith. In death he was proven the protector of Hughsie, and an honest member of the town. His death will not go in vein.

Publicly Revealed Roles
DISCLAIMER: This list is NOT based on fact, rather what has been claimed in public. Any roles revealed in secret will remain secret until otherwise noted. Use this list with caution.
  1. CrulaxCity Fremen
  2. DemonicLemonRestless Spirit
  3. Escape ArtistScytale
  4. Ferdinand: Unknown
  5. TheGulegonGovernor
  6. HughsieHayt
  7. Im_RyanDoctor
  8. LightvaderEnchantress
  9. nach_inRegular Townie
  10. Smercury44Watcher
  11. undergroundpTracker

What We Know
  • DarkLight protected Hughsie from some unknown attack [presumably mafia]. DarkLight was proven townie in death, just as Hughsie claimed. This makes Hughsie the most reliable known townie based upon public action.
  • Undergroundp had previously claimed that Darklight had "targeted" Hughsie, leading her to believe Darklight was some sort of protector. This makes her claim as tracker well founded.
  • There is no publicly known roleblocker/cop. To my [personal] knowledge, there aren't any at all [but there are still a few members I'm unsure about]. Be cautious if you are approached by someone claiming to be one.
  • So far there has only been one claimed night attack [source: Hughsie, undergroundp].

Change Log
  1. Added new role [3-05-14 14:52]
  2. Added new role [3-05-14 16:55]
  3. Created Change Log [3-05-14 17:00]
  4. Added new role [3-05-14 18:00]
  5. Added two new roles [3-05-14 18:15]
  6. Added new role [3-05-14 19:18]
    All time is military, based on EST [Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)]

NOTE: Any information you'd like to add to this list must be done by comment in this thread so all can see. In order to reveal a role, a person must comment his/her role through comment as well, I will then update the list. You can not reveal another person's role [well, you can, but I won't use it as proof in my list].

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
05-03-2014, 01:12 PM
...fuck that took a long time to make Dodgy
Hand made it on mobile, whether or not you agree with the content, that deserves respect right there.

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 01:14 PM
That's awesome, now you'll have to do it for every mafia game from now on Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post