Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(05-03-2014 03:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  So we have 3 people who didnt roleclaim: EA,thegully and the bovine king (nach_in)
should we just lynch them?
But knowing rev's games,that's prolly not the best option....

Just because they role claimed doesn't mean they're telling the truth...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 04:34 PM
(05-03-2014 03:51 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Do we even know what book faction is mafia? otherwise we can't know anything about who's who based on the characters name

That's what I'm thinking

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 05:05 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(05-03-2014 04:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm Gurney Halleck, I'm just a regular townie, that's why I didn't role claim before, it didn't seem important and I thought it could help make mafias doubt if I didn't say anything.

EDIT: I must agree with Udp, theguly is looking shady as fuck

vote: lynch TheGulegon

I'll add you in a bit

Edit: you're added.

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 04:38 PM
quintuple post You're_Ryan? chill dude, save your water Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
05-03-2014, 04:49 PM
(05-03-2014 04:38 PM)nach_in Wrote:  quintuple post You're_Ryan? chill dude, save your water Tongue

Sorry, busy at work. I'm posting when I can, hurriedly...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 04:55 PM
@ryan
true,true
but if noone counterclaims we can assume that they are telling the truth,altho reluctantly

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-03-2014, 04:59 PM
I watched Nach_In last night, he was targeted by Ferdi. I have no idea what her ability is, and it seems no one else does either. Ferdi, can you confirm this please?

As for suspects, I trust Guley ATM, he role revealed to me on day one, and it has checked out so far. The cop has confirmed that he was cleared last night for investigation. I know, I know, there's only my word on it (and apparently I'm still a suspect). The cop just can't reveal right now, it doesn't seem we have anyone to protect them.

Suspect at the top of my list is Hughsie. Yes DL protected him, but that does not make him a townie. We don't know how much DL trusted him, or what they talked about. Of course he tried to keep DL from getting lynched. if he didn't: 1. DL would have known immediately that Hughsie was mafia, and 2. It only makes him look good for backing a townie, an easy choice for him strategy wise.

Does anyone have a reason to trust hughsie other than the fact he tried to help DL?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I too do not believe that Hughsie should be automatically cleared as townie just because of the Dark Light thing. Dark Light could easily have protected Mafia unknowingly when he gave Hughsie that shield.

As far as characters go, I myself am Scytale.

05-03-2014, 05:07 PM
(05-03-2014 05:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I too do not believe that Hughsie should be automatically cleared as townie just because of the Dark Light thing. Dark Light could easily have protected Mafia unknowingly when he gave Hughsie that shield.

As far as characters go, I myself am Scytale.

seriously?! Scytale is a fucking tleilaxu face dancer! he should be considered mafia if we go by the books, he was a mole or something like that

DAMN YOU REVENANT!!! Gasp

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Guley if you could give a character name to us, that might go a long way in helping those who are having doubts.