Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(05-03-2014 04:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I watched Nach_In last night, he was targeted by Ferdi. I have no idea what her ability is, and it seems no one else does either. Ferdi, can you confirm this please?

As for suspects, I trust Guley ATM, he role revealed to me on day one, and it has checked out so far. The cop has confirmed that he was cleared last night for investigation. I know, I know, there's only my word on it (and apparently I'm still a suspect). The cop just can't reveal right now, it doesn't seem we have anyone to protect them.

Suspect at the top of my list is Hughsie. Yes DL protected him, but that does not make him a townie. We don't know how much DL trusted him, or what they talked about. Of course he tried to keep DL from getting lynched. if he didn't: 1. DL would have known immediately that Hughsie was mafia, and 2. It only makes him look good for backing a townie, an easy choice for him strategy wise.

Does anyone have a reason to trust hughsie other than the fact he tried to help DL?

If DL protected me and there was no kill that night then it can reasonably assumed that I was targeted by the mafia.

If you need any further info I am Hayt (also known as Duncan Idaho apparently) and I'm a bodyguard. If anyone cares to challenge that then I'll know who to vote for.

What reason exactly do you have to accuse me?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 05:08 PM
(05-03-2014 04:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I watched Nach_In last night, he was targeted by Ferdi. I have no idea what her ability is, and it seems no one else does either. Ferdi, can you confirm this please?

As for suspects, I trust Guley ATM, he role revealed to me on day one, and it has checked out so far. The cop has confirmed that he was cleared last night for investigation. I know, I know, there's only my word on it (and apparently I'm still a suspect). The cop just can't reveal right now, it doesn't seem we have anyone to protect them.

Suspect at the top of my list is Hughsie. Yes DL protected him, but that does not make him a townie. We don't know how much DL trusted him, or what they talked about. Of course he tried to keep DL from getting lynched. if he didn't: 1. DL would have known immediately that Hughsie was mafia, and 2. It only makes him look good for backing a townie, an easy choice for him strategy wise.

Does anyone have a reason to trust hughsie other than the fact he tried to help DL?

Ferdi role revealed to me on Xbox, and the role she claimed would make sense in this situation. I asked her if I can reveal her role, until then...

As for Hughsie, he hasn't done anything so far. And he's been honest. That doesn't mean he isn't a liar, he just has a clean track record. Which is more than anyone else has...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 05:11 PM
(05-03-2014 05:08 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

Ferdi role revealed to me on Xbox, and the role she claimed would make sense in this situation. I asked her if I can reveal her role, until then...

As for Hughsie, he hasn't done anything so far. And he's been honest. That doesn't mean he isn't a liar, he just has a clean track record. Which is more than anyone else has...

I resent that ¬¬

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-03-2014, 05:14 PM
(05-03-2014 05:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:08 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Ferdi role revealed to me on Xbox, and the role she claimed would make sense in this situation. I asked her if I can reveal her role, until then...

I resent that ¬¬

Resent what?

Atir aissom atir imon
Nach, which is why I was reluctant to reveal my character name. I knew it would look badly. But as you yourself said, do we even know which book faction is associated with Mafia? At this point, I think not.

(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I resent that ¬¬

Resent what?

I have a clean track record too... don't I?

(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Nach, which is why I was reluctant to reveal my character name. I knew it would look badly. But as you yourself said, do we even know which book faction is associated with Mafia? At this point, I think not.

I know! that's why I'm hating Rev right now... he messed up everything I believed to be true Sad

well... maybe not EVERYTHING

we can't all be townies right? did rev broke the game?

05-03-2014, 05:15 PM
(05-03-2014 05:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

If DL protected me and there was no kill that night then it can reasonably assumed that I was targeted by the mafia.

If you need any further info I am Hayt (also known as Duncan Idaho apparently) and I'm a bodyguard. If anyone cares to challenge that then I'll know who to vote for.

What reason exactly do you have to accuse me?

Not accusing you directly, just saying that you are at the top of my suspect list for the reasons I've already stated. Plus the fact that you were playing dumb with me yesterday. Acting like it was unheard of to have two investigative roles in a mafia game. As someone who is very good at this game, and has hosted a few, that is something you would know. It just felt like you were trying to intentionally trying to make my claim look false, instead of honestly inquiring.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:18 PM
(05-03-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Not accusing you directly, just saying that you are at the top of my suspect list for the reasons I've already stated. Plus the fact that you were playing dumb with me yesterday. Acting like it was unheard of to have two investigative roles in a mafia game. As someone who is very good at this game, and has hosted a few, that is something you would know.

The way you said you'd been cleared by two investigative roles was very misleading. Crulax has claimed to be a thief (or something similar), a thief can hardly clear someone, they just receive hints as to a character. You exaggerated by claiming him as someone to have cleared you. From the way you spoke I thought you meant there were two conclusive investigative roles (ie. two cops), that would be unusual.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 05:18 PM
(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I have a clean track record too... don't I?

I tracked you last night and you didn't target anyone so you seem to be ok for now.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
05-03-2014, 05:20 PM
(05-03-2014 05:18 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I have a clean track record too... don't I?

I tracked you last night and you didn't target anyone so you seem to be ok for now.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post