Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Resent what?

I have a clean track record too... don't I?

Well yeah, but he has a proven, undeniable track record. Even I don't have that, and can't blame anyone who suspects otherwise.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Alright y'all, I have go to get going. I better not come back to five-zillion new posts. Dodgy Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
05-03-2014, 05:24 PM
(05-03-2014 05:22 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Alright y'all, I have go to get going. I better not come back to five-zillion new posts. Dodgy Tongue

You probably will at this rate...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I know. Weeping

EA out...

05-03-2014, 05:25 PM
(05-03-2014 05:24 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  I know. Weeping

EA out...

Bye Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 05:26 PM
(05-03-2014 05:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Not accusing you directly, just saying that you are at the top of my suspect list for the reasons I've already stated. Plus the fact that you were playing dumb with me yesterday. Acting like it was unheard of to have two investigative roles in a mafia game. As someone who is very good at this game, and has hosted a few, that is something you would know.

The way you said you'd been cleared by two investigative roles was very misleading. Crulax has claimed to be a thief (or something similar), a thief can hardly clear someone, they just receive hints as to a character. You exaggerated by claiming him as someone to have cleared you. From the way you spoke I thought you meant there were two conclusive investigative roles (ie. two cops), that would be unusual.

Since my character Ghanima Atreides lost a loved one, and that is what crulax's results showed, I don't think I was exaggerating that this had cleared me at all.

Also, before anyone calls me on it, rev just told me he forgot to mention that undergroundp also tracked nach last night.

Any chance I can get a conformation on this oh mighty moderator Rev? EDIT: that I know about ferdi tracking him should be enough to prove me. So if Rev can't confirm, i understand completely.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:28 PM
(05-03-2014 05:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  The way you said you'd been cleared by two investigative roles was very misleading. Crulax has claimed to be a thief (or something similar), a thief can hardly clear someone, they just receive hints as to a character. You exaggerated by claiming him as someone to have cleared you. From the way you spoke I thought you meant there were two conclusive investigative roles (ie. two cops), that would be unusual.

Since my character Ghanima Atreides lost a loved one, and that is what crulax's results showed, I don't think I was exaggerating that this had cleared me at all.

Also, before anyone calls me on it, rev just told me he forgot to mention that undergroundp also tracked nach last night.

Any chance I can get a conformation on this oh mighty moderator Rev?

Read the posts, nach came up clean.
But as stated before, just because you're a watcher doesn't mean you're not mafia. How do we know you're not trying to shift the blame?

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
(05-03-2014 05:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Since my character Ghanima Atreides lost a loved one, and that is what crulax's results showed, I don't think I was exaggerating that this had cleared me at all.

It still isn't conclusive. It would have been had you claimed before Crulax announced his results but this way you could have also just tailored your claim to his info.

I'm not saying you're mafia, I'm just not saying you're not either.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
(05-03-2014 05:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Since my character Ghanima Atreides lost a loved one, and that is what crulax's results showed, I don't think I was exaggerating that this had cleared me at all.

Any chance I can get a conformation on this oh mighty moderator Rev?

Read the posts, nach cane up clean.
I know he did, but people are still suspicious of me for some reason. Trying to clear myself here.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:32 PM
(05-03-2014 05:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Read the posts, nach cane up clean.
I know he did, but people are still suspicious of me for some reason. Trying to clear myself here.

By shifting attention away from yourself? That's not a very good way to make yourself look good Consider

Atir aissom atir imon