Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
Guys, I'm going to sleep. I'm not staying up late like last night again Sadcryface

My vote for Gulegon still stands, if he is proven to be townie, Rev needs a nice kick in the butt Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 05:34 PM
(05-03-2014 05:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:30 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I know he did, but people are still suspicious of me for some reason. Trying to clear myself here.

By shifting attention away from yourself? That's not a very good way to make yourself look good Consider

What are you talking about? I've been nothing but full of sharing info on me and my actions today, and I've only voiced my suspicions... That is... The point of the game right? Did I miss something? A rule change?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:35 PM
(05-03-2014 05:34 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Guys, I'm going to sleep. I'm not staying up late like last night again Sadcryface

My vote for Gulegon still stands, if he is proven to be townie, Rev needs a nice kick in the butt Dodgy

He is townie cleared by the cop. If you trust me, trust that. If not, sleep well my dear Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 05:36 PM
(05-03-2014 05:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:34 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Guys, I'm going to sleep. I'm not staying up late like last night again Sadcryface

He is townie cleared by the cop. If you trust me, trust that. If not, sleep well my dear Heart

I can't trust you that much. Damn it, it's so hard having those feelings in-game for people you actually like Sadcryface

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
05-03-2014, 05:37 PM
(05-03-2014 05:36 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  He is townie cleared by the cop. If you trust me, trust that. If not, sleep well my dear Heart

I can't trust you that much. Damn it, it's so hard having those feelings in-game for people you actually like Sadcryface

I know it Sad Hug

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
05-03-2014, 06:01 PM
(05-03-2014 05:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 05:32 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  By shifting attention away from yourself? That's not a very good way to make yourself look good Consider

What are you talking about? I've been nothing but full of sharing info on me and my actions today, and I've only voiced my suspicions... That is... The point of the game right? Did I miss something? A rule change?

I'll be honest here [take that however you want Laugh out load], I'm probably looking for a reason not to trust you. So far I've had a bad feeling about you since we first started pming day 1 (I think). You only revealed your name AFTER someone said something about your character, now that could be bad timing, but it could be that you're also making the story fit (like Hughsie said).
It's just getting to the point that we need to start trusting someone to make an alliance. So far Hughsie has not lied, and has been proven honest. You (so far) are against him, and all you have are claims of investigations in your favor, and then a well timed story. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying you don't have the record to match Hughsie. So if it's between the two of you, I gotta go with what's proven to be true (at least so far). I mean, for all we know you both are townies, just accidentally accusing each other. We just can't know for certain.

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 06:08 PM
I'm also going to play safe, I'll go ahead and vote Gulegon because he's shady as hell. Smerc, I don't trust you, but you have enough to make question voting you. So we'll see how this goes... if Gulegon turns out mafia, you're my next vote [since you defend him]. If he doesn't, then I guess I'll have to trust you a little more Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 06:12 PM
(05-03-2014 05:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 04:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I watched Nach_In last night, he was targeted by Ferdi. I have no idea what her ability is, and it seems no one else does either. Ferdi, can you confirm this please?

As for suspects, I trust Guley ATM, he role revealed to me on day one, and it has checked out so far. The cop has confirmed that he was cleared last night for investigation. I know, I know, there's only my word on it (and apparently I'm still a suspect). The cop just can't reveal right now, it doesn't seem we have anyone to protect them.

Suspect at the top of my list is Hughsie. Yes DL protected him, but that does not make him a townie. We don't know how much DL trusted him, or what they talked about. Of course he tried to keep DL from getting lynched. if he didn't: 1. DL would have known immediately that Hughsie was mafia, and 2. It only makes him look good for backing a townie, an easy choice for him strategy wise.

Does anyone have a reason to trust hughsie other than the fact he tried to help DL?

If DL protected me and there was no kill that night then it can reasonably assumed that I was targeted by the mafia.

If you need any further info I am Hayt (also known as Duncan Idaho apparently) and I'm a bodyguard. If anyone cares to challenge that then I'll know who to vote for.

What reason exactly do you have to accuse me?

That doesn't prove anything! DL wasn't around to protect you night 2.... & there hasn't been a mafia kill at all , yet, has there? Unless there's an investigatory aspect to the blacksmith role, it seems entirely possible DL simply chose someone randomly to use his ability on, as it was day/night1.

I explained in a reply to one of EA's posts why I wanted to be investigated: to have someone out there to trust. I then replied to one of your posts that the person didn't even have to contact me: just so I had someone out there who trusted me!

I PM'd both Smerc & undergrounp what I'd do if it was my head being called for: Role reveal, & give a real good reason not to vote for me. Before I went to bed I reminded Smerc that I'd sent undrgnp the same message, just in case I didn't live to see the dawn... actually IDK what that tid bit of info does for anybody, but I'm NOT deleting it Undecided

I'm Allia Atreides- Governor- may stop a lynch. Must submit action before day phase ends. Single Use only
After I use it, I no longer have any abilities; I'm vanilla, afterward. So there you have your good reason!
If you vote to lynch me, I'll save a townie that just happens to be me!

This is the 2nd time BOTH Hughsie, & undergrounp, have jumped on the lynch Guley (a townie) bandwagon. undergrounp's first vote for me was made like "oh I don't know... I'll just "randonly Dodgy " select TheGulegon" Those weren't her exact words mind you, but that's how it came across to me, and it's why I was a little suspicious of her. IDK... Hughsie & undergrounp are looking pretty mafia-ish, to me, atm!

05-03-2014, 06:28 PM
OK, if Hughsie was mafia then why would he admit that DL was a townie AND actively defend him? I may be new, but that doesn't seem likely at all.
Also, as for your role gulegon, you should've been a little more cooperative earlier on. I can understand why, but still. Now you're just a victim of my distrust of smerc and your shady business.
If you save yourself, then you're obviously a townie and smerc was telling the truth. I still trust Hughsie until he does something worth not trusting. We may all be on the same side Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 06:30 PM
(05-03-2014 06:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  OK, if Hughsie was mafia then why would he admit that DL was a townie AND actively defend him? I may be new, but that doesn't seem likely at all.
Also, as for your role gulegon, you should've been a little more cooperative earlier on. I can understand why, but still. Now you're just a victim of my distrust of smerc and your shady business.
If you save yourself, then you're obviously a townie and smerc was telling the truth. I still trust Hughsie until he does something worth not trusting. We may all be on the same side Consider

I already outlined that. If he didn't defend DL, DL would know he was mafia, and would have called him out on it. Also, defending a townie would make him seem trustworthy. It is an easy strategy choice if he's mafia.