Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(05-03-2014 06:28 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  OK, if Hughsie was mafia then why would he admit that DL was a townie AND actively defend him? I may be new, but that doesn't seem likely at all.
Also, as for your role gulegon, you should've been a little more cooperative earlier on. I can understand why, but still. Now you're just a victim of my distrust of smerc and your shady business.
If you save yourself, then you're obviously a townie and smerc was telling the truth. I still trust Hughsie until he does something worth not trusting. We may all be on the same side Consider

If hughsie was mafia, he'd know that DL was townie without any investigation from day 1, because mafia members know who each other are = If you aint one of them, you're townie. When he saw that a DL lynch was gonna go down he could have shouted DL's innocence knowing that DL would be lynched anyway, and garner some trust by doing so.

Vote: Lynch Hughsie

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Going to go ahead and vote. I'd never vote for Guley at this point. He has been up front with me from the start, and the cop has cleared him with me.

vote lynch hughsie

If Guley and I were both mafia, why on earth would we publicly tie ourselves together? We are townie, trying to lynch the mafia.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Well, I have held off voting in order to try and give Guley the benefit of the doubt but just making accusations about me doesn't really clear him in my eyes.

Lynch: The Gulegon

Thinking about it this may actually be beneficial either way. If he's mafia then we've outed scum and can lynch Smerc next. If he's town then he can block the lynch and we have a 100% confirmed townie. That way we are one mass-claim from victory. Win-win in my book.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 06:41 PM
(05-03-2014 06:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well, I have held off voting in order to try and give Guley the benefit of the doubt but just making accusations about me doesn't really clear him in my eyes.

Guley also role revealed.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-03-2014, 06:45 PM
(05-03-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well, I have held off voting in order to try and give Guley the benefit of the doubt but just making accusations about me doesn't really clear him in my eyes.

Guley also role revealed.

Like I said, we could all be on the same side... just saying Unsure

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 06:45 PM
That's right, Im_Ryan, & Hughsie Dodgy it'd be just great if I had to waste my ability on a townie who then becomes vanilla, instead of saving it for, say, an investigator, or a cop!!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-03-2014, 06:47 PM
(05-03-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Guley also role revealed.

I also only have his word on that. I role-revealed earlier and you are still accusing me. It doesn't help that you are both claiming that the cop has cleared you while the cop hasn't said anything to anyone else. Would you really believe someone simply because they claimed the cop had cleared them?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 06:48 PM
(05-03-2014 06:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  That's right, Im_Ryan, & Hughsie Dodgy it'd be just great if I had to waste my ability on a townie who then becomes vanilla, instead of saving it for, say, an investigator, or a cop!!

True, but how do I know you're not just lying? Like I said, I don't trust smerc. And you've always been shady to me... if you end up being a townie then it confirms we're all on the same side and can then go after the real enemy...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 06:50 PM
(05-03-2014 06:47 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Guley also role revealed.

I also only have his word on that. I role-revealed earlier and you are still accusing me. It doesn't help that you are both claiming that the cop has cleared you while the cop hasn't said anything to anyone else. Would you really believe someone simply because they claimed the cop had cleared them?

I understand, was just pointing out he wasn't JUST accusing you as you had stated.

05-03-2014, 06:56 PM
(05-03-2014 06:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:47 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I also only have his word on that. I role-revealed earlier and you are still accusing me. It doesn't help that you are both claiming that the cop has cleared you while the cop hasn't said anything to anyone else. Would you really believe someone simply because they claimed the cop had cleared them?

I understand, was just pointing out he wasn't JUST accusing you as you had stated.

You're right. He added a definitive way to prove himself, and make you trustworthy in one move.
Yes, it will [theoretically] make him vanilla, BUT it will potentially unite us and we'll finally trust each other... I think that's worth it in my book.

Atir aissom atir imon