Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(05-03-2014 06:56 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You're right. He added a definitive way to prove himself, and make you trustworthy in one move.
Yes, it will [theoretically] make him vanilla, BUT it will potentially unite us and we'll finally trust each other... I think that's worth it in my book.

Plus, if we can all get on one side and work together we hopefully won't mislynch anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm willing to admit fault if I'm wrong, and it looks like Hughsie is too.
Is working together and trusting each other not worth it for you guys?

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 07:04 PM
(05-03-2014 06:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  That's right, Im_Ryan, & Hughsie Dodgy it'd be just great if I had to waste my ability on a townie who then becomes vanilla, instead of saving it for, say, an investigator, or a cop!!

True, but how do I know you're not just lying? Like I said, I don't trust smerc. And you've always been shady to me... if you end up being a townie then it confirms we're all on the same side and can then go after the real enemy...

You do realize that when I live through this lynch, you both are at the top of my 'to lynch' list, right?
I'd bet money on Hughsie, Ryan, & Ferdi (&/or undergrounp... maybe) being mafia!
Anybody catch ferdi in the Gaming: what pisses you off thread? Playing with HoC? Ryan vouched for Ferdi earlier in this thread over playing XBox.
Hughsie in the ranting corner talking about videos ferdi sent him!
If I live through this lynch, only to die in the night, remember these things!

05-03-2014, 07:10 PM
(05-03-2014 07:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hughsie in the ranting corner talking about videos ferdi sent him!

Yeah, I'm on Skype with her because it's her birthday and I wanted to wish her happy birthday. What has that got to do with anything?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
05-03-2014, 07:11 PM
I am working with the townies I trust. Hughsie is at the top of my suspects list, why on earth would I swallow anything he told me that isn't backed up with evidence? That would be awfully dumb. You going along with him so fully and seemingly without question (why is that again? We explained why him backing DL isn't a reason to find him trustworthy).

Also, it would be nice not to have to waste guley's power. That is me working toward townie benefit. Since, as I've said already, he has been up front since the beginning, and has been cleared by the cop.

Before you start again, I know, I know, only my word for it. Just stating my reasonings, how I am doing my best to help my fellow townies.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-03-2014, 07:16 PM
(05-03-2014 07:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 06:48 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  True, but how do I know you're not just lying? Like I said, I don't trust smerc. And you've always been shady to me... if you end up being a townie then it confirms we're all on the same side and can then go after the real enemy...

You do realize that when I live through this lynch, you both are at the top of my 'to lynch' list, right?
I'd bet money on Hughsie, Ryan, & Ferdi (&/or undergrounp... maybe) being mafia!
Anybody catch ferdi in the Gaming: what pisses you off thread? Playing with HoC? Ryan vouched for Ferdi earlier in this thread over playing XBox.
Hughsie in the ranting corner talking about videos ferdi sent him!
If I live through this lynch, only to die in the night, remember these things!

I just said she's playing Xbox and that's a legit reason why she's not active... I didn't defend her, just confirmed a theory. Ask Cantor, he was playing with us as well. [I realize he's not in this game, so why would he lie?]

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 07:16 PM
(05-03-2014 07:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 07:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hughsie in the ranting corner talking about videos ferdi sent him!

Yeah, I'm on Skype with her because it's her birthday and I wanted to wish her happy birthday. What has that got to do with anything?

You know exactly why I posted all that, & you're trying to make me look like a jerk Undecided
I don't need your help, thank you very much! I'm glad it's her birthday! You send her a Tommy Gun?
You got 2 skype accounts? Don't see ya signed in to this one. Ferdi never signs out, I don't think Tongue

05-03-2014, 07:18 PM
(05-03-2014 07:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You know exactly why I posted all that, & you're trying to make me look like a jerk Undecided
I don't need your help, thank you very much! I'm glad it's her birthday! You send her a Tommy Gun?
You got 2 skype accounts? Don't see ya signed in to this one. Ferdi never signs out, I don't think Tongue

Nah, I just always forget to set myself to online so I spend my entire life set to invisible. I've given up even trying to remember at this point. Big Grin

Best
Worst
05-03-2014, 07:21 PM
(05-03-2014 07:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I am working with the townies I trust. Hughsie is at the top of my suspects list, why on earth would I swallow anything he told me that isn't backed up with evidence? That would be awfully dumb. You going along with him so fully and seemingly without question (why is that again? We explained why him backing DL isn't a reason to find him trustworthy).

Also, it would be nice not to have to waste guley's power. That is me working toward townie benefit. Since, as I've said already, he has been up front since the beginning, and has been cleared by the cop.

Before you start again, I know, I know, only my word for it. Just stating my reasonings, how I am doing my best to help my fellow townies.

This right here is why I don't trust you. You demand evidence yet produce none of your own. You keep mentioning this invisible cop, that, if you look at my suspicion-o-meter, NO ONE has claimed to be [except Ferdie, who you also judge], and you act like you're the savior of the people in your last sentence here. All you're doing is defending one person...
Like I said, I've picked my side and I will defend it unless given reason not to. I have yet to hear reason...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 07:38 PM
i say lynch hughsie