bc it's my birthday niggaz

Surprised you didn't vote crulax Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
End of Day 3

Arrakeen is rocked by sectarian fighting. The square in front of the temple is the scene of the worst of it. Groups calling for each others blood accusing each other of treason and heresy. One name is raised above the others. Feed TheGulegon to Shai-Hulud let the Maker decide! As the crowd tries to force TheGulegon towards the shieldwall a detachment of temple guards breaks off and surrounds him. The crowd hungry for blood considers attacking anyway but more and more guards begin to fill the square. The people of Arrakeen head back to their homes and beyond the shieldwall Shai-Hulud goes without.

Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.

Begin Night 3

Please send your night actions to both Revenant77x & LostandInsecure. This phase will end at 10am est.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Fuck... he was telling the truth...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Lynch: Hughsie, Im_Ryan, Ferdinand

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-03-2014, 09:02 PM
Damn, looks like I was wrong. Gulegon, you have my trust.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 09:03 PM
(05-03-2014 09:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Lynch: Hughsie, Im_Ryan, Ferdinand

Might wanna wait for the day phase on that one. Big Grin

And also, I still don't get why I'm such a suspect (other than everyone trusting me for reason you weren't satisfied with which should really just leave us as neutral). Is it worth me asking again?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
05-03-2014, 09:09 PM
I trust Gulegon as much as Hughsie.
Smerc, bad feeling gone. I'm OK with you... for now...

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 09:10 PM

Sure kill me.
I may have skipped med school but I'm still the doctor Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 09:23 PM by TheGulegon.)
(05-03-2014 09:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Might wanna wait for the day phase on that one. Big Grin

And also, I still don't get why I'm such a suspect (other than everyone trusting me for reason you weren't satisfied with which should really just leave us as neutral). Is it worth me asking again?

I'm assuming you could use your bodyguard ability on yourself, as I used my stop lynch ability, on myself. In which case, why would you need a shield from DL the Blacksmith to protect you from the mafia action that was supposedly stopped by him... Rev corrected me there: still don't trust you simply for sticking up for someone who a mafia member would have known was townie DAY1... In fact, for only having his word to go on, you pushed pretty hard... like you KNEW! The shield... Who you been guarding? Lucky as hell to block 'em every night...

Bottom line if I'm alive tomorrow, I'm voting for you. If you're red, Im_Ryan's next, if he's red, Ferdii's next. If you turn up green.... my now vanilla ass will give up, and let those with abilities figure it all out... while I go play XBox.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(05-03-2014 09:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:03 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Might wanna wait for the day phase on that one. Big Grin

I'm assuming you could use your bodyguard ability on yourself, as I used my stop lynch ability, on myself. In which case, why would you need a shield from DL the Blacksmith to protect you from the mafia action that was supposedly stopped by him... Rev corrected me there: still don't trust you simply for sticking up for someone who a mafia member would know have been townie... The shield... Who you been guarding? Lucky as hell to block 'em every night...

Bottom line if I'm alive tomorrow, I'm voting for you. If you're red, Im_Ryan's next, if he's red, Ferdii's next. If you turn up green.... my now vanilla ass will give up, and let those with abilities figure it all out... while I go play XBox.

A bodyguard does if they protect someone. If I did target myself I would still die, even if I protected myself. It would be a paradox of epic proportions. Look it up in the mafia scum wiki if you don't believe me.

The fact that I'm alive means I haven't successfully protected anyone.

Best
Worst