Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(06-03-2014 09:50 AM)Crulax Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  English please. I know nothing about Dune. Is Duncan likely to be town?

He was in Rev's last mafia game but this is Rev we are talking about.

No game made by Rev is written without some spontaneous twist.

I didn't play his last Dune game but I was told it was pretty crazy.

Unsure
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 09:59 AM
(06-03-2014 09:55 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:50 AM)Crulax Wrote:  He was in Rev's last mafia game but this is Rev we are talking about.

No game made by Rev is written without some spontaneous twist.

I didn't play his last Dune game but I was told it was pretty crazy.

Unsure

[Image: yzma-gif.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-03-2014, 10:08 AM
(06-03-2014 09:50 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:49 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  English please. I know nothing about Dune. Is Duncan likely to be town?

Welcome back Ferdie, birthdays aside, you finally ready to play? Tongue

Yeah! Sorry I was really busy with my birthday yesterday and since I got GTA V over the weekend I've been no-lifting online.

But to catch up on what I've missed:

I am a hider. I told Ryan over Xbox but never got online to publicly reveal.

All I can do is hide behind people. If I am targeted by mafia, the person I'm hiding behind dies. If the person I hide behind is targeted by mafia, I die as well. Any actions that apply to the person I hide behind apply to me too (if they're protected I'm also protected.)

The first night I hid behind Hughsie. The second night I forgot to turn in my night action. Last night I hid behind Ryan.
06-03-2014, 10:12 AM
(06-03-2014 10:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:50 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Welcome back Ferdie, birthdays aside, you finally ready to play? Tongue

Yeah! Sorry I was really busy with my birthday yesterday and since I got GTA V over the weekend I've been no-lifting online.

All I can do is hide behind people. If I am targeted by mafia, the person I'm hiding behind dies. If the person I hide behind is targeted by mafia, I die as well. Any actions that apply to the person I hide behind apply to me too (if they're protected I'm also protected.)

The first night I hid behind Hughsie. The second night I forgot to turn in my night action. Last night I hid behind Ryan.

That would go along with what I gathered about your character on night two but who are you.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
06-03-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 11:00 AM by Im_Ryan.)
(06-03-2014 10:12 AM)Crulax Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 10:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yeah! Sorry I was really busy with my birthday yesterday and since I got GTA V over the weekend I've been no-lifting online.

That would go along with what I gathered about your character on night two but who are you.

I'm not convinced a person's name matters. We still don't know who the "good" guys are. Character genders don't even seem to fit [DL is a princess but he's a guy in real life].
Well, if you remember I revealed to be a doctor and have stuck to it. No one has challenged me and at this point it's safe to assume I'm telling the truth. BUT, who am I? I never told. Well, I am Farad'n Corrino. In the books, I am a scribe; not a doctor. Doesn't really help my case...

Quote:Prince Farad'n Corrino, also known by his pen name Harq al-Ada, and the grandson of the deposed Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV. He was best remembered as being the official scribe of the Atreides Empire, and the exclusive concubine to Padishah Empress Ghanima Atreides.
Reference

I'm not basing any judgment on names until we find some sort of pattern in rev's naming process [if there was one]. This goes for all living characters.

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Vote: Lynch Ferdinand

Her "Surprise mother fuckers!" Post soon after I died is suspicious.
06-03-2014, 11:05 AM
(06-03-2014 11:01 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Vote: Lynch Ferdinand

Why? Was it not surprising? You weren't even a target of major conversations... I honestly expected either Hughsie or Gulegon to die... didn't everyone?

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 11:21 AM

You're dead. You cannot submit banter, bro. Tongue
06-03-2014, 11:25 AM
(06-03-2014 11:21 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

You're dead. You cannot submit banter, bro. Tongue

He can vote though, he's a restless spirit.

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 11:27 AM
(06-03-2014 11:25 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 11:21 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You're dead. You cannot submit banter, bro. Tongue

He can vote though, he's a restless spirit.

Oh yeah. I forgot!

Well darn, I can't lynch him back because he's already dead. So my vote for Crulax remains.

Where's Lightvader?