Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(06-03-2014 09:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So the town would have won if Ato had lived long enough to have his 50% chance to kill whoever targeted him actually work in the towns favor when Ferdi targeted him for conversion?
If so, how else, other than the town agreeing early to lynch Ferdi, could she have been stopped?
Not mad: I won, AND survived the whole game, but it just feels like Cult was OP.
Nice game Rev, and L&I Shy
And Ferdi... I guess Dodgy

My 50/50 doctor abilities as well.

I'd just like to add that when I said " Lynch Hughsie, Im_Ryan, & Ferdi " I was right! Drinking Beverage Wrong order maybe, though! Confused

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-03-2014, 09:19 PM
(06-03-2014 09:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'd just like to add that when I said " Lynch Hughsie, Im_Ryan, & Ferdi " I was right!

I was laughing when you were talking about how you were gonna lynch me the next day. I knew full well we'd be allies by morning. Laugh out load

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
06-03-2014, 09:20 PM
(06-03-2014 09:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:13 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So the town would have won if Ato had lived long enough to have his 50% chance to kill whoever targeted him actually work in the towns favor when Ferdi targeted him for conversion?
If so, how else, other than the town agreeing early to lynch Ferdi, could she have been stopped?
Not mad: I won, AND survived the whole game, but it just feels like Cult was OP.
Nice game Rev, and L&I Shy
And Ferdi... I guess Dodgy

My 50/50 doctor abilities as well.

Ryan would 100% prevent a conversion, either by protecting or killing the target thus keeping Ferdi from gaining the multiplier. He could also have targeted Ferdi herself and got the kill. A2 was more passive but targeting him would have a 50/50 kill chance. Of course had EA investigated Ferdi she would have come up as Cult Leader.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-03-2014, 09:20 PM
I was the cop, for whoever didn't know. Wink

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
06-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh and for those of you wondering how the teams were arranged all the town characters were characters that attempted to stop Golden Path at one point or another.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-03-2014, 09:23 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

Rolleyes

More Nicki is appropriate for this thread.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-03-2014, 09:23 PM
(06-03-2014 09:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'd just like to add that when I said " Lynch Hughsie, Im_Ryan, & Ferdi " I was right!

I was laughing when you were talking about how you were gonna lynch me the next day. I knew full well we'd be allies by morning. Laugh out load

Dodgy

At Rev: what multiplier? If I hadn't already mentioned Vault 11 to you, I'd try to make one of those games, now, to get back at you Tongue

"and remember! Here at VaultTec, your safety, is our #1 concern" [Image: smiley-laughing025.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-03-2014, 09:25 PM
(06-03-2014 09:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was laughing when you were talking about how you were gonna lynch me the next day. I knew full well we'd be allies by morning. Laugh out load

Dodgy

At Rev: what multiplier? If I hadn't already mentioned Vault 11 to you, I'd try to make one of those games, now, to get back at you Tongue

"and remember! Here at VaultTec, your safety, is our #1 concern" [Image: smiley-laughing025.gif]

Ferdinand: Maud'Dib - Cult Leader - You are Voice from the outer world. Civilizations’ rise and fall as you see fit. Once per night you may select a player to convert. If they are town aligned they join your Jihad if they are mafia they die but you lose your night action for the following night. Once a player joins the Jihad you control their night actions (if any) you will win when all remaining townies are part of the Jihad and all the Mafia are killed. Every successful conversion gains you 1 extra attempt the following night phase.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-03-2014, 09:26 PM
I told you there was no mafia... but you didn't listen

(06-03-2014 09:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:14 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My 50/50 doctor abilities as well.

I'd just like to add that when I said " Lynch Hughsie, Im_Ryan, & Ferdi " I was right! Drinking Beverage Wrong order maybe, though! Confused

And why the hell didn't you put me in that list too? I was voting against you too

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(06-03-2014 09:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I told you there was no mafia... but you didn't listen

(06-03-2014 09:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'd just like to add that when I said " Lynch Hughsie, Im_Ryan, & Ferdi " I was right! Drinking Beverage Wrong order maybe, though! Confused

And why the hell didn't you put me in that list too? I was voting against you too

You just always seem so damned innocent Laugh out load every game, I swear!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta