Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(06-03-2014 09:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Sorry I am not Square Enix I don't make crappy sequels just to make a sequel. If I thought I could make a better game I would but I feel like anything I try now will fall short of these 2 games.

With God emperor you could do a game where everyone is mafia except one OP townie , or vice versa.
Don't limit yourself!

If I come up with a really good idea then I might do a third but at this time I have no plans to do so.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-03-2014, 09:57 PM
(06-03-2014 09:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:52 PM)nach_in Wrote:  With God emperor you could do a game where everyone is mafia except one OP townie , or vice versa.
Don't limit yourself!

If I come up with a really good idea then I might do a third but at this time I have no plans to do so.

Thumbsup

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-03-2014, 10:44 PM
(06-03-2014 09:35 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I knew damn well we should have lynched that chick Angry

I was the first to call it.... then I got converted, so I couldn't make a case...told you she was pure southern evil...

Atir aissom atir imon
06-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Rev, so now can you tell me what was the planned 'twist' for my role?

07-03-2014, 08:35 AM
I think that was around number 16 or so in a row. One of these days - I will survive.

07-03-2014, 08:45 AM
(07-03-2014 08:35 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I think that was around number 16 or so in a row. One of these days - I will survive.

Why did you protect Hughsie anyways?

Atir aissom atir imon
07-03-2014, 09:18 AM
I had no good reason to honestly. Normally I am very loud and obnoxious and self-sacrificing. I put my alliance ahead of myself. When my role has outlived its utility, doubly so. I do get results, though my description may make me seem rather brash. Hughsie and I have long been blood enemies. We rarely go a game without killing one another, starting with his first game. Since I wanted to play this game a bit differently, and I've been wanting to bury the hatchet with Hughsie, I took a gamble and blindly helped him out. If I hadn't been lynched without just cause, I might have won as a cult-member, but c'est la vie. I've been getting killed off rather quickly past couple of games. Quite a bummer.

07-03-2014, 09:24 AM
(06-03-2014 08:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 01:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  From the Shakespeare mafia game, I believe. Like three different people were claiming to be Puck (Chas, DLJ and Dark Light I think.)

Your memory fails you.

I claimed Hamlet and you killed me Sad

Also, wasn't me either. Cheetory and Chas were claiming Puck. I could've sworn DLJ did in the end as well though Consider

07-03-2014, 09:34 AM
(07-03-2014 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I had no good reason to honestly. Normally I am very loud and obnoxious and self-sacrificing. I put my alliance ahead of myself. When my role has outlived its utility, doubly so. I do get results, though my description may make me seem rather brash. Hughsie and I have long been blood enemies. We rarely go a game without killing one another, starting with his first game. Since I wanted to play this game a bit differently, and I've been wanting to bury the hatchet with Hughsie, I took a gamble and blindly helped him out. If I hadn't been lynched without just cause, I might have won as a cult-member, but c'est la vie. I've been getting killed off rather quickly past couple of games. Quite a bummer.

Well, your sacrifice (along with ato's and my announcement of being a doctor) secured an easy win for Ferdie and her cult... whoops Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
07-03-2014, 10:03 AM
(07-03-2014 09:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I had no good reason to honestly. Normally I am very loud and obnoxious and self-sacrificing. I put my alliance ahead of myself. When my role has outlived its utility, doubly so. I do get results, though my description may make me seem rather brash. Hughsie and I have long been blood enemies. We rarely go a game without killing one another, starting with his first game. Since I wanted to play this game a bit differently, and I've been wanting to bury the hatchet with Hughsie, I took a gamble and blindly helped him out. If I hadn't been lynched without just cause, I might have won as a cult-member, but c'est la vie. I've been getting killed off rather quickly past couple of games. Quite a bummer.

You made me have feels.

Damn you.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post