Mafia XXV Dune 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Mafia XXV Dune 2
(07-03-2014 09:24 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Your memory fails you.

I claimed Hamlet and you killed me Sad

Also, wasn't me either. Cheetory and Chas were claiming Puck. I could've sworn DLJ did in the end as well though Consider

No, DLJ was claiming Hamlet and posting nothing but Hamlet quotes -- which was kinda obvious.

Chas and Cheetory both claimed Puck....I don't remember who else did....

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
I actually went back and looked. Cheet and Chas claimed Puck - DLJ inadvertently implied he was Puck in a PM or Skype message, it seems. Chas and DLJ were busy bickering for a while whilst Cheet was gathering intel so I knew what to claim as the last open role. And we would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-03-2014, 11:14 AM
(07-03-2014 10:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I actually went back and looked. Cheet and Chas claimed Puck - DLJ inadvertently implied he was Puck in a PM or Skype message, it seems. Chas and DLJ were busy bickering for a while whilst Cheet was gathering intel so I knew what to claim as the last open role. And we would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Well that settles it.

Heart

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

18-03-2014, 02:22 PM
(06-03-2014 09:46 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
Suspicion-O-Meter v2.2

Crulax: Low
Escape Artist: None
Ferdinand: Low
TheGulegon: None
Hughsie: None
Im_Ryan: None
Lightvader: Low
nach_in: None
Smercury44: None
undergroundp: None

**Based on posting themes/patterns at time of post/update. Not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Use at your own discretion.

Mortuaries
  1. Atothetheist: Lynched Day 1. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner. In death he was proven honest, and had sacrificed himself for the good of the town. His sacrifice will not be forgotten.
  2. Dark Light: Lynched Day 2. He was Torynn the Blacksmith. In death he was proven the protector of Hughsie, and an honest member of the town. His death will not go in vein.
  3. DemonicLemon: Killed Night 3. He was Princess Irulan the Restless Spirit. In death he too was proven honest, and though not a major player, will be missed.

Publicly Revealed Roles
DISCLAIMER: This list is NOT based on fact, rather what has been claimed in public. Any roles revealed in secret will remain secret until otherwise noted. Use this list with caution.
  1. CrulaxCity Fremen
  2. DemonicLemonRestless Spirit [CONFIRMED]
  3. Escape ArtistScytale
  4. Ferdinand: Hider
  5. TheGulegonGovernor [CONFIRMED]
  6. HughsieHayt
  7. Im_RyanDoctor
  8. LightvaderEnchantress
  9. nach_inRegular Townie
  10. Smercury44Watcher
  11. undergroundpTracker

What We Know
  • DarkLight protected Hughsie from some unknown attack [presumably mafia]. DarkLight was proven townie in death, just as Hughsie claimed. This makes Hughsie the most reliable known townie based upon public action.
  • Undergroundp had previously claimed that Darklight had "targeted" Hughsie, leading her to believe Darklight was some sort of protector. This makes her claim as tracker well founded.
  • There is no publicly known roleblocker/cop. To my [personal] knowledge, there aren't any at all [but there are still a few members I'm unsure about]. Be cautious if you are approached by someone claiming to be one.
  • So far there has been one claimed night attack [source: Hughsie, undergroundp], and one confirmed night attack against DemonicLemon [motive unknown].
  • TheGulegon had been confirmed as the governor, and therefore as a now "vanilla" townie.
  • DemonicLemon has been confirmed a restless spirit, so he still has one more vote to make a difference.

Change Log:
  1. Added new role [3-05-14 14:52]
  2. Added new role [3-05-14 16:55]
  3. Created Change Log [3-05-14 17:00]
  4. Added new role [3-05-14 18:00]
  5. Added two new roles [3-05-14 18:15]
  6. Added new role [3-05-14 19:18]
  7. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 10:20]
  8. Added a mortuary [3-06-14 10:30]
  9. Confirmed two roles [3-06-14 10:35]
  10. Added to What We Know [3-06-14 10:45]
  11. Added last role [3-06-14 13:00]
  12. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 13:05]
    All time is military, based on EST [Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)]

NOTE: Any information you'd like to add to this list must be done by comment in this thread so all can see. In order to reveal a role, a person must comment his/her role through comment as well, I will then update the list. You can not reveal another person's role [well, you can, but I won't use it as proof in my list].

Just wanted to quote this so can stop searching for it.
Ignore this post.

[Image: a1Ay5GG_460sa_v1.gif]

If your God can't be bothered to personally reveal himself to me, then I can't be bothered to worship him.
18-03-2014, 02:31 PM
(18-03-2014 02:22 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 09:46 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
Suspicion-O-Meter v2.2

Crulax: Low
Escape Artist: None
Ferdinand: Low
TheGulegon: None
Hughsie: None
Im_Ryan: None
Lightvader: Low
nach_in: None
Smercury44: None
undergroundp: None

**Based on posting themes/patterns at time of post/update. Not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Use at your own discretion.

Mortuaries
  1. Atothetheist: Lynched Day 1. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner. In death he was proven honest, and had sacrificed himself for the good of the town. His sacrifice will not be forgotten.
  2. Dark Light: Lynched Day 2. He was Torynn the Blacksmith. In death he was proven the protector of Hughsie, and an honest member of the town. His death will not go in vein.
  3. DemonicLemon: Killed Night 3. He was Princess Irulan the Restless Spirit. In death he too was proven honest, and though not a major player, will be missed.

Publicly Revealed Roles
DISCLAIMER: This list is NOT based on fact, rather what has been claimed in public. Any roles revealed in secret will remain secret until otherwise noted. Use this list with caution.
  1. CrulaxCity Fremen
  2. DemonicLemonRestless Spirit [CONFIRMED]
  3. Escape ArtistScytale
  4. Ferdinand: Hider
  5. TheGulegonGovernor [CONFIRMED]
  6. HughsieHayt
  7. Im_RyanDoctor
  8. LightvaderEnchantress
  9. nach_inRegular Townie
  10. Smercury44Watcher
  11. undergroundpTracker

What We Know
  • DarkLight protected Hughsie from some unknown attack [presumably mafia]. DarkLight was proven townie in death, just as Hughsie claimed. This makes Hughsie the most reliable known townie based upon public action.
  • Undergroundp had previously claimed that Darklight had "targeted" Hughsie, leading her to believe Darklight was some sort of protector. This makes her claim as tracker well founded.
  • There is no publicly known roleblocker/cop. To my [personal] knowledge, there aren't any at all [but there are still a few members I'm unsure about]. Be cautious if you are approached by someone claiming to be one.
  • So far there has been one claimed night attack [source: Hughsie, undergroundp], and one confirmed night attack against DemonicLemon [motive unknown].
  • TheGulegon had been confirmed as the governor, and therefore as a now "vanilla" townie.
  • DemonicLemon has been confirmed a restless spirit, so he still has one more vote to make a difference.

Change Log:
  1. Added new role [3-05-14 14:52]
  2. Added new role [3-05-14 16:55]
  3. Created Change Log [3-05-14 17:00]
  4. Added new role [3-05-14 18:00]
  5. Added two new roles [3-05-14 18:15]
  6. Added new role [3-05-14 19:18]
  7. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 10:20]
  8. Added a mortuary [3-06-14 10:30]
  9. Confirmed two roles [3-06-14 10:35]
  10. Added to What We Know [3-06-14 10:45]
  11. Added last role [3-06-14 13:00]
  12. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 13:05]
    All time is military, based on EST [Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)]

NOTE: Any information you'd like to add to this list must be done by comment in this thread so all can see. In order to reveal a role, a person must comment his/her role through comment as well, I will then update the list. You can not reveal another person's role [well, you can, but I won't use it as proof in my list].

Just wanted to quote this so can stop searching for it.
Ignore this post.

Consider it ignored. Big Grin

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones Revenant77x 347 4,311 Yesterday 09:15 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia Game Waiting List Hughsie 199 3,603 18-07-2014 03:30 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine DemonicLemon 294 4,862 09-06-2014 01:48 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II Ferdinand 282 4,894 19-05-2014 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal Atothetheist 291 4,346 07-05-2014 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II earmuffs 193 2,565 24-04-2014 10:38 PM
Last Post: Atothetheist
  Mafia XXVI Harry Potter LostandInsecure 698 8,796 30-03-2014 04:00 AM
Last Post: earmuffs