Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(11-03-2014 12:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:36 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Prove it.

I have the sore asshole to prove it! Weeping

I hear you're too fat to give so that makes sense. Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 12:55 PM
(11-03-2014 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I have the sore asshole to prove it! Weeping

I hear you're too fat to give so that makes sense. Drinking Beverage

I haven't been able to find my penis in three years. A mining team went searching for it but they never returned, that was 18 months ago. I guess they got stuck in a fat roll somewhere. Undecided

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-03-2014, 01:06 PM
(11-03-2014 12:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:36 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also, I'm pretty sure she doesn't really have a penis. Lol

But ...I do...

Pictures? How big? Are you the same person who posted those "Hughsie got me those gifts" videos?
11-03-2014, 02:34 PM
(11-03-2014 01:06 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  But ...I do...

Pictures? How big? Are you the same person who posted those "Hughsie got me those gifts" videos?

Pictures: I would gladly! But a deal was made long ago that, for me, Hughsie, or anyone else to post explicit dick picks, earmuffs would need to break the rule barrier by posting pictures of his balls.

How big: Enough to wreck the hole of the world's most humungous Brit.

Gift video poster: that's the daughter Hughsie and I adopted. If she seems a bit mentally off, that's totally fine, we expected as much being gay parents and adopting from American orphanages that still support child labor. She's cute though, and makes some mad macaroni and cheese, and that's all that matters.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-03-2014, 02:45 PM
(11-03-2014 02:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 01:06 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Pictures? How big? Are you the same person who posted those "Hughsie got me those gifts" videos?

Pictures: I would gladly! But a deal was made long ago that, for me, Hughsie, or anyone else to post explicit dick picks, earmuffs would need to break the rule barrier by posting pictures of his balls.

How big: Enough to wreck the hole of the world's most humungous Brit.

Gift video poster: that's the daughter Hughsie and I adopted. If she seems a bit mentally off, that's totally fine, we expected as much being gay parents and adopting from American orphanages that still support child labor. She's cute though, and makes some mad macaroni and cheese, and that's all that matters.
I am looking back at the threads and now I'm more confused. I need to speak with you on skype or something! I need to quell myself!
11-03-2014, 03:51 PM
(11-03-2014 12:55 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hear you're too fat to give so that makes sense. Drinking Beverage

I haven't been able to find my penis in three years. A mining team went searching for it but they never returned, that was 18 months ago. I guess they got stuck in a fat roll somewhere. Undecided

Omg you made me snort iced tea out my nose.

Those poor miners. Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Ok, I am back in! Don't want to mess up L&I's plan and I could use a distraction or I might end up killing someone!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
11-03-2014, 06:42 PM
(11-03-2014 06:40 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Ok, I am back in! Don't want to mess up L&I's plan and I could use a distraction or I might end up killing someone!

YAY!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-03-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm going to make a video of me punching myself in the face for L&I.
12-03-2014, 11:46 AM
(12-03-2014 11:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm going to make a video of me punching myself in the face for L&I.

That would make me so sad. You're way too adorable for that. Why would you do that?Sadcryface

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.