Mafia XXVI Harry Potter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Mafia XXVI Harry Potter
(13-03-2014 04:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If we wait too long I won't be able to play. The 28th - 30th I'll be out of town, and then the 2nd - 5th of April I'll be out of town as well.

Sad

I am still hoping to start Monday. Just waiting to see what happens. So far this thread doesn't seem to have a vortex that leads to bizarro TTA. All of the comment seem to be staying out here in real life TTA. Is anyone still having problems with being frisked on your way in?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 04:26 PM
(13-03-2014 04:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 04:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  If we wait too long I won't be able to play. The 28th - 30th I'll be out of town, and then the 2nd - 5th of April I'll be out of town as well.

Sad

I am still hoping to start Monday. Just waiting to see what happens. So far this thread doesn't seem to have a vortex that leads to bizarro TTA. All of the comment seem to be staying out here in real life TTA. Is anyone still having problems with being frisked on your way in?

I haven't had trouble getting on the forum yet today. I've gotten the 5 seconds loading once while I was at school, but since I've been home everything has been fine for me.
13-03-2014, 04:29 PM
(13-03-2014 04:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 04:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am still hoping to start Monday. Just waiting to see what happens. So far this thread doesn't seem to have a vortex that leads to bizarro TTA. All of the comment seem to be staying out here in real life TTA. Is anyone still having problems with being frisked on your way in?

I haven't had trouble getting on the forum yet today. I've gotten the 5 seconds loading once while I was at school, but since I've been home everything has been fine for me.

I have only been frisked twice today both times just took a few seconds. I am still hopeful that we will start Monday.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-03-2014, 06:20 PM
(13-03-2014 04:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 04:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I haven't had trouble getting on the forum yet today. I've gotten the 5 seconds loading once while I was at school, but since I've been home everything has been fine for me.

I have only been frisked twice today both times just took a few seconds. I am still hopeful that we will start Monday.

And WHY wasn't I watching the frisking? Angry
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
14-03-2014, 01:18 PM
DYING TO START!!!

Ugh, why is Monday taking so long to arrive?!?! Sadcryface2

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-03-2014, 01:28 PM
I know!!! I have been talking myself out of sending roles all day lol!! I am so freaking excited!!

15-03-2014, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 02:48 AM by Dark Light.)
I'm sure you'll do great, but it you fuck up, no big deal. The first few times you host are training grounds. If you fuck up (like most of us do) some people will be mad, don't take it to heart. As a matter of fact, I think everyone who has ever hosted has fucked up. I have fucked up a few times.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2014, 02:46 AM
(15-03-2014 02:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm sure you'll do great, but it you fuck up, no big deal. The first few times you host are training grounds. If you fuck up (like most of us do) some people will be mad, don't take it to heart. As I matter of fact, I think everyone who has ever hosted has fucked up. I have fucked up a few times.

Luckily I have rev's co-modding with me Big Grin
So I hope he won't let me fuck up too bad. I just hope I have my roles balanced nicely because I didn't let him help with that.

15-03-2014, 02:53 AM
(15-03-2014 02:46 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 02:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm sure you'll do great, but it you fuck up, no big deal. The first few times you host are training grounds. If you fuck up (like most of us do) some people will be mad, don't take it to heart. As I matter of fact, I think everyone who has ever hosted has fucked up. I have fucked up a few times.

Luckily I have rev's co-modding with me Big Grin
So I hope he won't let me fuck up too bad. I just hope I have my roles balanced nicely because I didn't let him help with that.

Speaking of that did you want me to look over the roles you made? If so just send me a pm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-03-2014, 02:53 AM
I'm already having trouble holding back the tears just from the mere mention of L&I making it less than perfect.

Please say it won't happen!

No pressure or anything ...

Sadcryface2

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post